A fast-paced WordPress Website Setup from start to finish
- You know how to install a program after you downloaded it.
- You have basic computer skills.
- You're familiar with an internet browser.
If you're a quick-learn that's looking to setup your first website in a short period of time, this is the course for you.
This is an intermediate/beginner's course for people who want to learn how to setup a professional website using WordPress and install/customize several plugins for extra functionality.
This course is 100% video, mostly in screencast format and I will turn on my camera at certain points to quickly explain concepts. After going through the first three sections, you can skip around to any lecture you wish and learn what you want, when you want.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for WordPress beginners who have basic knowledge of how the internet works and enjoy faster paced learning.
- This course is NOT for people who have setup a WordPress website before.
After years of designing websites, catalogs, sell sheets, retail signage, and product labels, I had to learn the programs the hard way. Now I enjoy helping people quickly develop skills in wordpress, photoshop, illustrator, and indesign. Learn website and graphic design in no time to get the tools you need to create your own website and marketing collateral!