The Ultimate Excel 365 Formulas Course (2021 Edition)
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course your Excel formula writing skills will stand out and open doors for employment and career advancement opportunities.
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
- Includes the New XLOOKUP
- You will require a basic knowledge of Excel. Prior experience of basic math in Excel, such as sum and multiple are an advantage.
- Microsoft Excel 2007 - 2019 or Office 365 (Some features may not be available in earlier versions)
*** Course access includes files, quizzes & activities, articles for handy reference and LIFETIME access ***
Hands-on, reinforced learning to ensure you Master Excel Formulas
Becoming a master of Excel means you have to master both simple and complex formulas. This course is designed to ensure you achieve your true potential when using Excel 365.
With Over 90 functions and formulas covered, this course will take you through the basic formulas and build on this knowledge to more advanced and master level formulas.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
· Explain logical operators.
· Develop logical formula
· Create IF statements
· Carry out Simple and Dynamic Lookups
· Carry out complex Lookups
· Use Relative and Absolute Cell References
· Work with Rounding in Excel.
· Extract text from text strings
· Clean text strings
· Carry out date and time math
· Set custom formatting for date, time and use in labels
· Set up data validation
· Create error resisting formulas
· Carry out financial calculations such as future value and net present value
· Calculate payments on a loan from both the borrower and lender view
· Work with tables, filters and advanced filters
· Carry out 1 and 2 variable analysis
· Use Scenario Manager and Goal Seek
· Understand and User Reference functions
· Set up and Use static named ranges
· Set up and use dynamic named ranges
· Explain a UDF
· Set up and work with pivot tables
Much Much More............
How this course differs:
This course contains video tutorials as you would tend to find on Udemy. However, to re-in-force learning, this course also contains many many articles. Some of these articles repeat stuff from the videos, some of them contain new stuff. It's easy to watch a video, but if you really want to learn, then re-in-force the learning with reading activity will ensure you get the most out of this course. Many of the articles also contain gifs for ease of understanding.
In addition to the articles and video, there are also many activities for you to complete. So by watching the video, reading the articles and carrying out the activity, you should master excel formula in no time.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Excel users wishing to fast track their skills
- Intermediate Excel users wishing to advance to the next level
- Advanced Excel users that with to refresh their skills and pick up some new tips and tricks
Paula is a qualified CPA with over 15 years' experience in the fields of Accountancy, Business Management, Process improvement, Internal Audit, Group accountant, Operations Management and Training. All across a broad range of industries and sectors. Paula has been Key Speaker at many Accounting Events where her talks on Excel are received very positively. Taken from her experiences in Accounting and business fields, Paula also has Udemy courses for those wishing to upskill, especially in the area of Spreadsheets, Bookkeeping and Accounting.
In 2020 Paula was awarded with a Microsoft MVP award for her dedication to Excel and the Excel community.