Real Ethical Hacking in 43 Hours: Certificated CSEH+CEH 2023
What you'll learn
- Understanding the basics of ethical hacking and the different types of hackers
- Learning the fundamentals of Linux operating system and how to use it for ethical hacking
- Conducting reconnaissance and gathering information using open-source intelligence (OSINT) techniques
- Exploring the different tools and techniques used in ethical hacking
- Identifying vulnerabilities in computer systems and networks
- Understanding the different phases of ethical hacking, such as reconnaissance, scanning, gaining access, maintaining access, and covering tracks
- Learning how to use Metasploit, a popular penetration testing framework
- Understanding how to exploit vulnerabilities using various techniques such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), and buffer overflow
- Learning how to use Nmap, a powerful network scanner
- Understanding how to use Wireshark, a network protocol analyzer, to sniff network traffic
- Learning how to use Kali Linux, a popular ethical hacking operating system
- Learning how to use proxy tools such as Burp Suite and ZAP to intercept and modify HTTP requests and responses
- Understanding how to secure computer systems and networks from various threats
- Learning how to use social engineering techniques to gain access to systems and networks
- Learning how to use password cracking tools such as John the Ripper and Hashcat
- Understanding the different types of firewalls and how to bypass them
- Learning how to use virtual private networks (VPNs) to stay anonymous and secure online
- Understanding how to perform web application penetration testing
- Learning how to use Tor, a free and open-source software for anonymous communication
- Understanding how to write ethical hacking reports and present findings to clients.
- Learning how to use virtual machines for ethical hacking
- Understanding how to use network sniffers to capture and analyze network traffic
- Learning how to perform reconnaissance using Google Dorking
- Understanding how to use SSH (Secure Shell) for secure remote access to a system
- Learning how to use port scanning tools such as Nmap and Masscan
- Understanding how to use SQLmap to automate SQL injection attacks
- How to use Kali Linux and other tools to perform real-world hacking scenarios and penetration testing
- How to gather information on targets using advanced Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) techniques
- Understanding the psychology and methodology of social engineering attacks
- How to use packet sniffing tools such as Wireshark to analyze and intercept network traffic
- The different types of malware, how to detect them, and how to remove them
- Understanding the importance of cryptography in securing data and communications
- How to perform wireless network penetration testing and exploit vulnerabilities
- How to identify and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities in web applications
- Understanding how to use firewalls, IDS, IPS, and other security measures to defend against attacks
- How to bypass antivirus software and evade detection when performing hacking attacks
- The different types of denial-of-service attacks and how to mitigate them
- How to perform reverse engineering and analyze software for vulnerabilities
- Understanding the basics of network architecture and how to perform network mapping
- How to use password cracking tools and techniques to gain access to sensitive information
- How to use virtual machines to set up testing environments and safely perform hacking attacks
- How to use TOR and other anonymization tools to protect your privacy and remain anonymous online
- How to perform web application penetration testing and find vulnerabilities in popular web frameworks
- Understanding how to use steganography to hide data in images and other files
- How to use honeypots to detect and study the behavior of attackers
- How to write ethical hacking reports and communicate findings to clients.
- and other awesome topics ->>
- Basic computer understanding.
Ethical hacking is the identification and exploitation of security vulnerabilities for the purpose of improving an organization’s cyber security. Ethical hacking helps organizations improve their security status by uncovering exposures that are beneath the surface and providing support to address them.
An ethical hacker, also commonly referred to as a white hat hacker, is a cyber security professional entrusted to perform ethical hacking assessments. Certified ethical hackers possess a comprehensive understanding of the tactics and techniques that malicious ‘black hat’ attackers use and leverage this knowledge to ensure that ethical hacking assessments accurately reflect real-life adversarial approaches.
The term ethical hacking is used to describe a broad range of assessment types. From penetration tests performed over a matter of days, to red team operations conducted over weeks and months, ethical hacking engagements vary significantly in scope, duration and price.
Although ethical hacking is sometimes used interchangeably with penetration testing, there are some important differences.
Ethical hackers may get involved in tactics beyond penetration testing. For example, they might choose to test defenses against social engineering techniques by encouraging employees to reveal sensitive business data or log-in credentials.
On the other hand, penetration testing is focused solely on assessing one or a few network vulnerabilities that organizations may have.
Ethical hackers can be independent freelance consultants, employed by a firm that specializes in simulated offensive cybersecurity services, or they can be an in-house employee protecting a company’s website or apps. Knowledge of current attack methods and tools is a requirement across these employment options, however, the in-house ethical hacker may be required to have an intimate knowledge of only a single software or digital asset type.
Are you interested in a career in cybersecurity and ethical hacking? Do you want to learn how to protect yourself and your organization from cyber threats? Look no further than "Learn Ethical Hacking in 15 Hours | Certificated CSEH+ 2023", the ultimate online course for learning how to hack ethically and improve your cybersecurity skills.
This course is designed to provide you with a comprehensive education in ethical hacking, covering everything from basic hacking concepts to advanced techniques used by professional cybersecurity experts. With 15 hours of content and over 100 lectures, you will learn how to perform real-world hacking scenarios, how to use popular hacking tools like Kali Linux, and how to defend against common cyber attacks.
The course is taught by certified cybersecurity experts who have years of experience in the field. They will guide you through each lesson, providing practical examples and step-by-step instructions to help you master each concept. You will also receive a certification upon completion of the course, which will demonstrate your skills and knowledge to potential employers.
In this course, you will learn:
The basics of ethical hacking, including different types of hacking and the mindset of a hacker
How to use Linux for ethical hacking, including popular tools like Kali Linux and Ubuntu
The different phases of hacking, including reconnaissance, scanning, and exploitation
How to perform advanced hacking techniques, including web application hacking and social engineering
How to protect against common cyber attacks, including denial-of-service attacks and malware infections
How to write ethical hacking reports and communicate your findings to clients
and other awesome and unique topics!
In this course, you will learn the basics of C++ programming, including syntax, data types, functions, and classes. You will also learn how to use C++ to build tools and applications that can be used for ethical hacking. These include keyloggers, network scanners, and password crackers, among others.
In addition to learning C++, this course will cover a range of other topics that are essential for ethical hacking. These include network security, web application security, cryptography, wireshark, nmap and penetration testing. You will also learn about the various certifications available for ethical hackers and how to prepare for them.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of ethical hacking and the role that C++ plays in it. You will also be prepared to take the Certified Secure Ethical Hacker (CSEH+) exam, which is recognized by leading companies in the cybersecurity industry.
So, whether you are new to programming or an experienced developer, this course is designed to help you become a certified ethical hacker and take your career to the next level. Enroll today and start your journey towards becoming a cybersecurity expert.
This course is suitable for beginners and professionals alike, with content that is designed to be accessible and engaging to learners of all levels. Enroll today and take the first step towards becoming a certified ethical hacker!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn about ethical hacking and how to use Linux for penetration testing
- IT professionals who want to improve their cybersecurity skills and knowledge
- Network administrators who want to learn how to secure their networks against attacks
- Software developers who want to learn how to secure their applications against vulnerabilities
- Students who are interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity or ethical hacking
- Anyone who wants to learn how to protect themselves and their organizations from cyber threats.
Welcome to Ocsaly, the premier online computer science academy that is dedicated to unlocking your full potential and empowering you to achieve your dreams. Our cutting-edge curriculum and expert instructors offer comprehensive courses that cover a wide range of topics in the field of computer science.
Whether you're a beginner looking to learn the basics or a seasoned professional looking to enhance your skills, Ocsaly has the perfect course for you. Our online courses are designed to be flexible and convenient, allowing you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
At Ocsaly, we believe that learning should be a fun and engaging experience. That's why our courses are designed to be interactive and hands-on, giving you the opportunity to apply your newfound knowledge in real-world scenarios. With Ocsaly, you'll gain the skills and confidence you need to succeed in the rapidly evolving world of technology.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll in one of our courses today and discover your passion for coding. Join the Ocsaly community and transform your career with our innovative online computer science academy.
If you're ready to take your skills to the next level, don't miss out on our exclusive Udemy course! With expert instructors and comprehensive content, this course is the perfect way to take your coding journey to new heights. Enroll now and start your journey towards success with Ocsaly!