Manga Art School: How to Color with Copic Markers
What you'll learn
- How to Color with Copic Markers
- How to Choose Copic Marker Colors
- How to Blend with Copic Markers
- What Copic Markers to Buy
- How to Shade with Copic Markers
- How to Color Skin with Copic Markers
- How to Color Hair with Copic Markers
- How to Create Gradients with Copic Markers
- The Best Paper to use with Copic Markers
- How to Create Smooth Fills with Copic Markers
- How to use the Copic Colorless Blender
- How to Color Manga Work with Copic Markers
- Understand the Copic Color System
- Build your own Copic Blending Groups
- Learn to Color with included FREE Illustrations Pack!
- A desire to learn to use Copic Markers professionally
- A willingness to learn quickly and efficiently
With over 400,000 enrollments in my online courses, get ready to learn professionally, and efficiently, whether you are a beginner or an advanced student!
Manga Art School: How to Color with Copic Markers is a fast and efficient way to learn to color your character drawings on paper. Whether you want to learn coloring on paper for your traditional art, printed digital sketches, manga characters or comic book coloring, this course will teach you how to color your artwork.
This course is a 5 Module Course that teaches you everything you need to know to use the marker medium to color your paper artwork.
Want to know which markers are best to start with? Or what paper allows for the best, smoothest blends? Would you like to be able to bring your characters or worlds to life? This course has you covered - and within just a few hours, you'll be a coloring expert with Copic Markers. In concise, easy to follow lessons, you'll learn everything, from the tools, to blending effectively, to the essential high-level techniques used by professionals everyday to get the most out of coloring with Copic markers.
I get to the point, so you can get to doing what you love! We dive straight into the need to know information and get practical.
Take your Art Skills to the Next Level
Markers and the coloring workflow used with them is a great way to understand lighting and coloring concepts from a traditional mediums perspective. Don't just have fun using them, level up your art skills too! In this course, we focus on the Copic brand of markers used by professional artists all over the world.
Learn and Use the Most Advanced Techniques
This course teaches you very quickly, how to use markers to the highest levels, and introduces you to advanced marker techniques including Tip-on-tip blending, Pencil line softening, multiple marker blending, colorless blender usage, and much more!
Watch hours of Coloring demos, with more on the way!
The course includes hours of Copic Coloring demos, so you have a handy real-time or time-lapsed resource to reinforce your learning in a super fun way.
You can feel safe in the knowledge that you can purchase this course risk-free with the included 30 day Udemy refund. So, what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to use Copic Markers for Coloring Manga, Comics, Stamping, Scrapbooking, Crafting and more
- Anyone who wants to learn an INCREDIBLE medium for creating deep, rich colors and blends that are vibrant and will make your work pop!
- Anyone who likes to learn with to-the-point lessons
As an illustrator, painter, art director and artbook author, I’ve helped more than 400,000 students globally grow their art skills quickly and efficiently. Through DAS: School of Art and Design, workshops, coaching and my Udemy courses, I've helped hundreds of thousands of students learn to draw characters, paint, understand coloring and perspective, and much more. Whether you’re drawing characters, manga, creatures, creating beautiful paintins, comics, painting portraits or creating worlds, I teach the core art knowledge you need to know to reach a high level quickly. I’ve invested years in learning the fundamental theories behind art and character animation, teaching you to think like a master artist. I'm a zealous teacher that strives to bring students to a high level efficiently, with simple, easy to understand concepts, built on rock solid art theory. When you learn with me, you’ll learn well, and learn efficiently. That’s my promise to you.
Scott Harris is the Art Director of DAS: School of Art and Design, as well as online art school, ASI (Art School of Imagination).
Scott is also the author of Draw Manga Style: A Beginner’s Step-by-Step Guide for Drawing Anime and Manga published by Quarry Books and available worldwide.