Microsoft Excel - The Ultimate Excel Course from ZandaX
What you'll learn
- FOUR courses - Introduction to Professional - with everything you need to take you from a complete beginner to a professional Excel user
- Each course has its own workbook with exercises – downloadable within the first "Introduction" module – so you can practice and reinforce what you have learned
- This great four-course pack covers everything from getting to know the interface, through functions & formulas to LOOKUPs, PivotTables & VBA. Click to see more!
- The INTRODUCTION course covers: Workbook Basics - the Excel Interface - Editing Tools - Formatting - Printing/Viewing - Working with Charts
- The INTERMEDIATE course covers: Advanced File Tasks - Functions & Formulas - Tables - Data Tools - More About Charts - Sparklines
- The ADVANCED course covers: Grouping & Outlining and Subtotals - WhatIf - Pivot Tables - Charting Pivots - LOOKUPs - Introduction to Macros
- The PROFESSIONAL course: Advanced Conditional Formatting - Form Controls & Templates - Array Formulas - Advanced LOOKUPs & Pivot Tables - User Defined Functions
- You don't need any knowledge of Microsoft Excel: all you need is a basic understanding of how Microsoft Windows works.
- In order to do the exercises we provide, you'll need a copy of Excel on your computer (any version from 2010 is fine).
Whether you’re a brand new Excel user who wants to go from the basics to the highest level you can manage, or an existing user who’d like a combined “best practice” refresher, skills enhancer and a reference for the future, this is the choice for you!
With every ZandaX Microsoft course, you get a workbook and exercises (downloadable from the short “General Introduction” module at the start of each course). These are a great addition because they enable you to practice the skills you learn.
Our Microsoft instructors are seasoned professionals - they don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in classroom environments for years. You won't be in better hands!
And we don’t woffle! Do you want to sit through hours of over-explaining before you get the knowledge you need? We doubt it! So we make sure that everything is covered in easy-to-follow video lessons, and our instructors get to the point so you make the best use of your time.
The Introduction course takes you from the very basics in opening and saving workbooks, using the different tabs, working with data and editing data, formatting sheets, reviewing workbooks and creating charts.
The Intermediate course starts with file management, encryption and accessibility, before moving on to functions and formulas. It teaches you about using tables, data tools like validation, before moving on to more advanced charts and finishing with SparkLines.
The Advanced course really does take you to another level. It begins with grouping, outlining and subtotals before showing you how to perform What If Analysis, use PivotTables, perform advanced tasks before teaching you about HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP functions. If that wasn’t enough, it finishes with one of out most popular lectures: an introduction to Macros.
Finally, in the Professional course you’ll learn about advanced ways of using conditional formatting, LOOKUPs, more functions and PivotTable tools. There’s a lecture on form controls and templates, and the final section introduces you to User Defined Functions (UDFs) using VBA.
Each lecture is self-contained, so you don’t need to sit through them all: once you’re at a comfortable level, you’ll be able to use this as your reference library, where you can select what you want to view.
We’ll say it again: don’t forget the course workbooks and exercises – downloadable with the first “General Introduction” module at the start of each course – which really enhance and deepen your learning. Remember that practice makes perfect!
So although this is offered as a single course, it’s genuinely four courses in one – there are no shortcuts or reduced features. We don’t think you’ll find better value, so why not stop wondering which course to choose, and enrol with us now!
Who this course is for:
- This package is great for every level of Excel user!
- If you're new to Excel, we show you what do do from the very beginning, so you needn't feel intimidated.
- If you're an existing user, we can take you as far as you're likely to want to go
- If you're an advanced user, we're sure there's plenty there to learn - though check the content: we don't cover advanced VBA and programming in this package, for example.
- And at all levels, don't underestimate the value of a "refresher" - why, they may help you to clarify a few hazy areas, or even unlearn some bad habits!
- Above all, we want you to get the most from your training, so make sure you enjoy your time doing the courses, and revisit them as often as you want.
Hi, I'm Steve Warren and I deliver courses from my platform at ZandaX with online courses for personal development, management and Microsoft software. I have a passion for getting results, and my reason for working is simple: to help people to improve their skills - and their lives too ...
I had a thriving classroom training business that was destroyed by Covid and found myself in the "interesting" position of having pretty well everything, basically, taken away. I'm not one for self-pity (except when I look in the mirror...) so hey ho, get up and go again. I was just about able to cling on to ZandaX and Udemy is a valued resource in sharing what I do.
I write and supervise all new course creation and have a small team to help me with things like presenting, design and video editing. Especially presenting.
I have over 20 years of training industry experience, both in classroom and virtual environments, and I like to think that I have a good idea of what people need in a course to be able to get the most from it.
My Microsoft instructors don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment. You won't be in better hands.
My presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. I do believe you'll be engaged as well as educated.
My main area of expertise is in management skills and personal development. My other businesses have included digital marketing, IT hardware and even motorbike shops, and I've managed, trained and mentored literally hundreds of staff at every level, over many years.
So, what do you want from your training courses? Well, I don't know you, that's for sure, but one thing is a fact: we're all increasingly time-poor, so I make sure that my courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
The ethos behind all I do is to provide courses that are comprehensive but compact, where you can get all you need in a manageable time. I hope you'll agree that too many online courses today aren't focused. It may look inviting when a course says it has "10 hours of training." But often it's hard to find what you need. Yes, there are places for long courses, but in general, do you want to sit through hours of chat that takes forever to get to the point, when what you need can be covered in a targeted, structured course? Well, I doubt it.
Remember Mark Twain, who said "I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead." He meant that it's harder to be brief, to distill messages to their core. And this applies to training courses, too. But it's worth the effort, and I work hard so you can be spared the job of having to do it yourself.
And each course comes with workbooks and exercises that help you to take your learning as far as you need. I want you to improve your skills, and give you the tools to do just that.
This means that when you buy a ZandaX course, you'll see that every one is thoroughly researched, but it's also concise and easy-to-follow too. There's no padding or time wasted.
You'll also see that courses are 100% original: of course, I look at others, distil the best of what they say, add a whole lot of stuff from my own experience, then build from scratch. You'll only get a ZandaX course from ZandaX!
So try and see: I hope my passion for doing this means you'll love what I do!