The Ultimate Cisco CCNA Packet Tracer Project
What you'll learn
- The only complete CCNA project course using packet tracer on Udemy.
- Refresh CCNA knowledge and practical skills.
- Understand and apply CCNA technologies in a full project environment.
- Use techniques that speed up and ease tasks configuration, and minimize mistakes.
- CCNA Level Knowledge or Currently studying CCNA.
- Access to Packet Tracer.
***The only complete CCNA project course using packet tracer on Udemy.***
Whenever I finished teaching CCNA in a classroom, my students ask me to give them a full project to apply their knowledge and master their practical skills. And from there, the idea of this course came. Usually, when students study CCNA, they practice technologies in separate labs for each technology. Therefore, they feel that they are lacking practicing labs where multiple technologies interact, and depend on each other. For example, if your layer 2 technologies such as trunking and EtherChannel do not work, then your layer 3 technologies such as routing will not work. Furthermore, students want to practice labs that simulates real networks in production as much as possible. For these mentioned reasons, I have created this course so that students:
- Refresh, strengthen, and master CCNA knowledge and practical skills.
- Apply CCNA knowledge in a full project that simulates real networks in production.
- Feel how the configuration section in the CCIE lab looks like , with many required tasks, and where multiple technologies interact and depend on each other , but at the CCNA level.
- Learn how to use techniques that speed up and ease configuration, and minimize mistakes such as using history command and notepad. These techniques are useful even when working with real projects in production.
You can use this course to refresh or complement your CCNA studies. Please do not depend on it alone for your CCNA studies. It is assumed that you are either finished CCNA currently or long ago, or are studying for it currently.
This course contains articles, videos, the network topology in packet tracer, files of the required tasks and complete solutions. Each task is solved in a separated video that is preceded by an article that contains a brief explanation of technology in the task, its configuration and verification. I strongly recommend reading each article before watching the companion video. Also, try to solve each task yourself first before watching the solution in the video or reading it in the solution file.
This course consists of six sections:
- Course Introduction and overview: where I explain the network design and topology, and you will find the packet tracer topology, and the tasks required to be configured.
- Configuring the Main Site: where Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies are configured to achieve full connectivity within the main site.
- Configuring the Branches: where the branches are configured so that we achieve full connectivity within the whole network.
- Configuring Additional Features and Security: where features that enhances the performance and security of the network are implemented.
- Configuring Internet Connectivity: where connectivity to and from the Internet is configured securely.
- Final Verification and Full Solutions: where final & full verification of our configuration is done and a file of the full solutions is provided.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who finished studying CCNA long ago, and want to refresh his/her knowledge and practical skills.
- Anyone who alreay finished studying CCNA, and wants to practice what he/she has learned using full project.
- Anyone studying CCNA currently, and wants to complement his/her studies using full project.
- Anyone who wants to apply his/her Cisco knowledge with a project that simulates real networks in production.
- Anyone who wants to feel how the configuration section in the CCIE lab looks like , with many required tasks, and where multiple technologies interact , but at the CCNA level.
Hello, My name is Bassam Faisal Alkaff and I have worked in the field of IT for more than 15 years.
I specialize in networking and information security and hold several certifications such as CCDP, CCNPx3 (R&S, Sec, SP), VCPx2 (DC & NV), ITILv3.
I have trained in IT training centers like APTECH, New Horizons, and ExecuTrain. Currently I work as Remote Author @ INE & publish Cisco courses on Udemy platform.
I was the Top IEOC Contributor in July 2012 ( Internetwork Expert Online Community from INE).
Beside technology, I like reading, learning new languages, playing chess, and watching soccer games.