The Ultimate Appetizer's Cooking Course
What you'll learn
- Everything you need to know to make a perfect appetizer
- How to combine different tastes and start experimenting
- How to be prepared in advance
- Many ideas and recipes for appetizers
I can't imagine any dinner party without appetizers. It's the time when all the best conversations begin and as a host you can't be missing it out and stressing about the food in the kitchen.
This course is designed to give you a confidence and a base to experiment with appetizers, boost your creativity as well as be prepared to surprise guests in a few minutes.
The course has 7 sections:
- in PREPS we talk about the things that can always be stored in your fridge
- in FEW DAYS BEFORE I give you a few ideas what you can prepare in advance
- in DIPS AND SPREADS we discuss the base of dips and how to make them more creative
- in SALAD I show you a few ways how to take your salad to a new level
- in BRUSCHETTAS I give you some advices how to make a perfect bruschettas and create your own combinations
- in QUICK LAST MINUTE IDEAS I give you ideas what you can quickly make if your table still looks empty
- in COOKING WITH GUESTS I give you some ideas how your dinner party can become more playful and interactive
All the course uses simple products and the things you learn in the first sections are used later.
Who this course is for:
- For home cooks who run out of ideas and want to improve their appetizers
- For people who would like to host a perfect dinner party
- For cooks who want to learn experimenting and creating their own recipes
Hey! My name is Martynas and I am from Lithuania. I've been cooking, baking, creating my own recipes and writing for food magazines since I was 12. I always believed that joy is one of the most important things in cooking. Thus, in my courses, I would like to not only share with you my knowledge but also to invite you to my kitchen to experiment, create and play together!