Welcome to The Triathlon Swimming Blueprint!
The Triathlon Swimming Blueprint is an ALL-INCLUSIVE system for learning how to swim properly, improve swimming technique, and train your fitness in the pool so that you can dominate any triathlon you want from a Sprint to an Ironman.
The program includes over an hour and a half of 1080p video instruction as well as over twenty of the most advanced and effective swimming drills that the experts are using to improve their front crawl.
Inside, we dive into:
- The reason why most swimmers try to learn to swim for triathlons and fail miserably
- The real reason you’re so sluggish in the water
- Why the top 10% of swimmers aren’t grinding out a thousand laps every time they hit the pool deck
- The scientifically proven "Swimming Fearless" method of learning to swim that has worked for hundreds of swimmers before you
- Advanced technique ANYONE can use to master front crawl
- Over two dozen professionally designed workouts for training, no matter the skill level
- Access to our private Facebook Group where you can harness the power of a community of athletes learning to improve their stroke
- And much, much more...
The program is composed of four parts.
The Basics: The A-Z Method for any non-swimmer to learn how to swim and for beginners to review swimming basics.
The Technique: Over 20+ advanced drills and techniques for front crawl mastery.
The Fitness: The most efficient method to gaining triathlon level endurance in the water.
The Workouts: Over two dozen professionally designed swimming workouts for and triathlon training level.
If you have any questions... message us using the Udemy Direct Messaging utility and we will see if we can answer any questions you have about the program!
Hope to see you inside the group!
Disclaimer of results:
Results require hard work and dedication to the program.
Should you struggle to achieve results or are not happy with the product, Udemy does offer a 30 day money back guarantee. I encourage you to contact me within the Udemy messaging platform first however, so that I may provide you with additional guidance if you are having any difficulties with the course material.