The Transformative Power of Inspiration
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 8 stages we all go through when personal challenge or crisis strikes
- How stepping into this 8 stage process can bring more meaning and purpose into your life
- How to appreciate and apply this 8 stage process to your challenging experiences
- How embracing this 8 stage process enables you to step into the flow of life
- How to make this 8 stage process a practice in your life
- The shift of power that occurs when you embrace this 8 stage process
- How and when inspiration shows up in the midst of personal challenge or crisis
- The difference between an isolated moment of inspiration and an inspirational journey
- The scientific and spiritual support for the role inspiration plays during times of challenge and crisis
- Ways to cultivate more inspiration, especially during times of challenge or crisis
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites
Are you going through something challenging in your life right now?
Are you feeling lost, frustrated, or perhaps even struggling through a full-on crisis?
Or, maybe you're not facing a challenge or crisis at the moment, but you've faced them in the past.
We all have ups and downs in our lives.
We all feel frustrated at times, like life just isn't working out the way we want, or perhaps the way we planned.
We all go through those phases, or have those experiences, when something unexpected happens, and it just knocks us over.
It can mentally take us out of the game.
We just feel stuck.
Did you know that at those times of challenge or crisis inspiration often appears?
"Inspiration can present itself as a subtle whisper or a nudge to do something... it's that little voice of encouragement, those little a-has, the sudden solution to a problem, or that unexpected idea. You may see it as communication from your higher self, the universe, God, Life, your heart, your gut, or your intuition. It doesn't matter what you call it, what matters is we all experience it. And, as we will share in this course, it has the power to open up new opportunities that can transform you, your life, and the world. Inspiration is Powerful and when you know how to recognize it, cultivate more of it in your life, and act on it, it has the power to change EVERYTHING."
~Debbie LaChusa, course creator and author of The Following Inspiration Experiment
Inspiration during times of frustration or struggle can help you turn personal challenges into personal growth.
When you understand the role inspiration plays during these times, and you understand how to open up to it, it can radically transform your life and up-level your personal growth.
This is not just my personal experience, or the personal experience of my co-instructor, Tetyana Azarova.
This course is based on Tetyana's PhD dissertation: "A Mindful Inquiry into the Meaning of Individual Inspiration in a Period of Personal Challenge."
It's based on the research Tetyana conducted for that dissertation, including personal interviews, and a thorough review of scientific and spiritual literature going back some 50 to 100 years.
Tetyana uncovered an 8 stage process that people go through when they're working through a personal challenge or crisis.
She discovered that inspiration plays a crucial role during these times of personal struggle.
But probably most exciting, she discovered that when you open up to the inspiration that breaks through during these challenging times, it results in personal growth and the expansion of human consciousness.
That's why she labeled the 8 Stage Process as "The Cycle of Expansion and Renewal."
Becoming aware of these 8 stages, and opening up to inspiration, has the power to transform your life.
When I met Tetyana, and read her dissertation, I was amazed at how this 8 stage process mirrored my own personal experience of learning and growing through inspiration.
As I looked back at my 10-year journey of learning to let go, trust, and follow inspiration, I could see that my journey was the same as all of her research study participants.
That's when I knew I wanted to share this research, and this profound 8 stage process, in an online course.
Because this research takes my concept of following inspiration so much deeper.
It proves that inspiration is a journey, not a one-time event.
And, that when you view it as a journey, the impact in your life, and in the lives of others, is extraordinary.
Inspiration is more than something that just feels good, or motivates us to create art, write a book, start a new business, or make a major life change.
Inspiration plays an integral role in our personal growth, and our up-leveling as human beings.
So, whether you've gone through personal challenges in the past, you're going through a personal challenge right now, or you're going to go through one sometime in the future--and let's face it, we all will--I hope that understanding this 8 stage process, and the role inspiration plays, will bring you comfort, give you hope, and open the door to the opportunities that are out there for you on the other side of your challenges.
If you're ready to turn your personal challenges into opportunities for personal growth, we invite you to join us in this course.
- Individuals who want to proactively prepare for future life challenges or crisis
- Individuals in middle life crisis or re-evaluation
- Individuals struggling with personal challenges or crisis
- Individuals who feel lost in their life or business and who are looking for direction
- Individuals questioning their current career or life path
- Individuals in search of more peace and purpose in their life
- High achievers who are feeling frustrated or burned out
- Planners and analytic thinkers who are frustrated with their results and who are open to a new approach
- Individuals who are interested in personal growth
- Individuals looking to make lemonade out of the lemons in their life!
Debbie LaChusa welcomes you to this course and shares what inspired her to create it. Please be sure to download, print out, and utilize the Companion Workbook that is attached to this lesson, as you go through this course.
Debbie LaChusa co-created this course with Tetyana Azarova, MPH, PhD. In this video you will meet Tetyana and learn more about the research on inspiration in the midst of personal challenge that she conducted, and the PhD dissertation she wrote on this topic. Her research and dissertation are the basis for this course.
Debbie and Tetyana discuss the role inspiration plays during times of personal challenge.
How to apply what you learn in this course to your life so you can benefit from the gift of inspiration during times of personal challenge.
In her PhD dissertation, Tetyana Azarova uncovered an 8 stage process that illustrates the stages we all go through during times of personal challenge or crisis, and the role inspiration plays in moving us through these challenges and bringing us out on the other side.
Stage 7 of the 8 stage process: we discuss that happens as a result of breaking down and experiencing expanded awareness and the moment of truth. This is the start of the positive outcomes that are possible when you tap into the inspiration that shows up during times of personal challenge and crisis.