The top 20 questions and answers to become a better parent
- no prior knowledge is needed although I refer to the content in my other courses
- the course is designed so you can take the skills and implement them right away
This course is a collection of the top 20 parenting questions and answers that will help you unlock those everyday parenting challenges.
- Should I use time-out chairs to discipline my child?
- How can I stop shouting and reacting in anger?
- How do I help my child improve her writing without losing my temper?
- Can you please tell me the proper way to respond to my teenager’s stubbornness as she is pushing my buttons all the time?
- How can I help my 3 year old with his tantrums?
As an international parenting coach and school principal for over 20 years, I have created many online parenting courses where I share great emotionally intelligent skills that result in breakthroughs and happy children.
And in each course, I get asked hundreds of questions via the forums and personal messages.
But these questions are so great, and I feel their answers so useful for you too, that I have chosen the best ones and put them all together for you in this course you are viewing now.
- How can I put in place boundaries that my children keep, and respect?
- How do I get my child to stop whining?
Just browse over the lesson titles and go to the ones you are interested in. The topics range from the toddler age, through to teenagers, and up to supporting adult parents.
And the best thing is that you don't need to have done any of my other courses to really get the value from this one.
And if you have a specific question on your mind, then ask it in this course and let's make sure you get breakthroughs that lead to happy children!
Who this course is for:
- Parents, grandparents, caregivers and school teachers
- useful for all parents of special needs children
Robin Booth is an international expert in providing emotionally intelligent solutions to everyday parenting challenges. Over the last 15 years he has supported hundreds and thousands of teachers and parents from around the world create breakthroughs in getting their children to cooperate with them.
Internationally he is mostly known for founding the Synergy Schooling Approach. This approach demonstrates how easily personal and academic excellence can be achieved when a teacher uses skills in boosting self esteem and developing the child's internal motivation for success .
Upon experiencing the amazing changes in their children (the children being happier, more cooperative and more confident), these parents asked Robin to share with them these same skills. And now he wants to share these with you!
Robin has an incredibly unique and respectful way of understanding and unlocking the challenges parents face every day. This means you will not have come across many of these skills before.
Due to this success, Robin is often asked to travel to speak at conferences, be interviewed on TV and Radio and run workshops for parents and teachers. He has published books and many other parenting resources.
For the last 8 years, many schools in South Africa include Robin's workshops with FULL attendance by ALL their parents and teachers as they have proven so successful in building self esteem and getting cooperation.
He lives in Cape Town, South Africa, with his family.