Emergency Course for the TOEFL iBT: Prep in Just 2 Days
What you'll learn
- How to prepare for the NEW TOEFL test
- How to improve your TOEFL score by 10+ points
- How to think like an American university student
- How to score your own speaking and writing responses
- How to take notes like a university professor
- How to build vocabulary skills for the TOEFL Reading
- How to manage your time in each section of the TOEFL
- How to eliminate incorrect choices and choose correct ones
- How to boost your speaking confidence with templates
- At least an intermediate level of English fluency
*August 22nd, 2023 updated*
Looking for a quick and simple guide to the new TOEFL exam?
You found it.
The TOEFL Emergency Course was designed to focus on the most important elements of the exam. By the end of the course, students will be able to predict the structure of each section of the exam and utilize exclusive strategies for answering all of the questions.
Most importantly, after going through the entire TOEFL Emergency Course, students will enter the exam feeling comfortable and confident in their TOEFL knowledge and skills.
Students who enroll in the course will gain access to:
Study Plan (2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, or 1 month)
7 hours of never-before-seen video lectures
2 Complete TOEFL tests (with answer keys)
TOEFL Vocabulary List
TOEFL Speaking and Writing Guides
And students will be able to go through all of the video content in just seven hours. This course is a perfect fit for students who are new to the TOEFL or for experienced TOEFL takers who are looking for a fresh approach to the test.
There are two types of TOEFL takers, those who get their score and those who do not. The ones that fail to reach their goal regret their lack of preparation. Enroll today and walk in on TOEFL test day without any regrets.
Who this course is for:
- Any student who needs to take the TOEFL
Josh MacPherson is the head instructor, presenter, and curriculum developer at TST Prep. As of September 2021, his TST Prep Youtube channel has amassed over 200,000 subscribers. His Emergency Course for the TOEFL® on Udemy has enrolled thousands of students from over 100 countries and, at the time of writing, has earned a 4.6/5 star rating.
After earning a Bachelor’s degree in secondary education and a Master’s in ESL Curriculum and Instruction, he served as academic coordinator of the Intensive English Program at ASA College in midtown Manhattan and as the coordinator of the Corporate Sales Division for Shane Schools in Kansai, Japan. He now devotes much of his time to creating content, studying Japanese, and spending time with his wife and their three children.