The Telecom Revolution enabled by NFV and SDN
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what is SDN and for what it is going be used
- Understand SDN motivation and benefits
- Understand the connection to NFV
- Be able to explain the concept and framework of SDN
- Understand concepts behind network virtualization
- Learn about the benefits and value proposition of NFV/SDN
- Define the NFV building blocks and elements
- High-level understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Basic knowledge in Telecommunication
"It is very essential training module for beginners to develop profound knowledge over NFV and SDN. The concepts were confounded with great details at a high level that helps telecom engineers to operate their modern networks !" Teja B.
SDN and NFV are today’s hottest topic in the Telecom and IT industry as they present one of biggest revolution wave in networking.
Communication Service Providers and Vendors are investing allot of resources going in that direction and for good reasons. It is clear that many opportunities will be created during the development and market implementation of such disruptive technologies.
Going into NFV and SDN requires to let go our old mindset and embrace new one. This course will help you to start the journey with the needed knowledge, starting with high level business review and then zooming to technical details per technology, without losing the big picture.
It is here and it works !
Join me in the biggest Telecom REVOLUTION.
- IT Managers
- SDN/NFV Sales Engineers
- IT/Network/Telecom Engineers
- Sales Representatives
- Business Development Manager
- IT and Telecom Consultants
- Software Programmers
- Product and Project Managers
- NOC and Operation Managers
- IT and Telecom Security Experts
Starting with business side of telecom sector, by understanding some of the challenges for communication service providers.
Short introduction for the upcoming section about Network Function Virtualization.