Why am I fat when I don't eat much! - How TCM helps!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 mins on-demand audio
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- know your own Personal Body constitution types
- understand different causes of Obesity
- learn the 7 acupressure points for effective weight management
- know the different types of Obesity from the Chinese Medicine perspective
- know the Chinese Medicine herbs for weight management
- Life time updates to the course
- Direct interaction with Dr Clement Ng
- A desire to learn.
- An open mind to Alternative Health systems
- A love of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Why am I fat when I don't eat much!
Do you ever ask yourself this BIG question!!!
Hi I am Dr Clement, glad to see you are interested to explore this question further!
I am a Registered TCM practitioner from Singapore and I was often challenged by people I met on this question, and it motivated me to design just for you to help you address this BIG problems from the perspective of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
In this course, You will
- KNOW the causes of obesity
- UNDERSTAND why women are more prone to Obesity
- LEARN different types of Obesity from the Chinese Medicine perspective
- USB Acupressure techniques to manage obesity and achieve Weight Loss.
- APPLY Mediated Dietary recipes, to help in your weight management regime
If you are committed take ownership of your own body and to work toward a healthier and a slimmer body.
Take a look at the course description, register for the course and I look forward to see you in the student area.
Dr Clement NG
- those who think they are fat
- those who think they are not slim
- those who like to know why they are fat, from a different perspectives
The lecture share the reasons why women are prompt to obesity including the view of visceral systems deficiency concept from the perspective of TCM.
This lecture describe the natural aging process as outlined in the ancient TCM textbook, Huang DI Nei Jing also know as Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic. The natural aging process documented more than 2500 years ago are still very much applicable now and the process has been adopted by all TCM Practitioners in the world in their clinical observation and consultations.
The lecture presented the latest development in the classification of Body types based on the the research finding of Professor Wang Qi from Beijing Traditional Chinese Medicine and its application in diagnostic.
The attached checklist was compiled to allow the participants to determine their personal body types from the TCM perspective.
The lecture will cover detail sharing on the basic concept of meridian, the flow pattern of the 12 primary meridians.
An often confuse understanding of people searching the internet to self-learn meridian massage is the unit use identifying the location of the acupoints. The transaltion of CUN to inch is a misleading concept. The lecture will cover detail the use of Body-inch or CUN measurement used in TCM, so as to guide the student to correctly identify the points for weight management.
The lecture outline the principle of treatment using Chinese Medicine and herbal diets.
A step by step video on preparation of a simple medicated diet that help nourishing the Spleen Qi, promote urination, and aid weight management.
You can also download the step by step guide in PDF format. Please consume the porridge only for Breakfast or lunch as you may have difficulty sleeping at night due to the increase in urine volume.