Why am I fat when I don't eat much! - Let TCM helps you!
What you'll learn
- know your own Personal Body constitution types
- understand different causes of Obesity
- learn the 7 acupressure points for effective weight management
- know the different types of Obesity from the Chinese Medicine perspective
- know the Chinese Medicine herbs for weight management
- Life time updates to the course
- Direct interaction with Dr Clement Ng
- A desire to learn.
- An open mind to Alternative Health systems
- A love of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Why am I fat when I don't eat much!
Do you ever ask yourself this BIG question!!!
Hi I am Dr Clement, glad to see you are interested to explore this question further!
Obesity is generally known to be caused by eating too much and moving too little, but I believe you know you are not eating too much! So why?!? TCM as touted to be an answer to many leading health issues in the modern medicine can shed light on what was happening in your body.
I am a Registered TCM practitioner from Singapore and I was often challenged by people I met on this question, and it motivated me to design just for you to help you address this BIG problems from the perspective of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
In this course, You will
· KNOW the causes of obesity
· UNDERSTAND why women are more prone to Obesity
· LEARN different types of Obesity from the Chinese Medicine perspective
· USB Acupressure techniques to manage obesity and achieve Weight Loss.
· APPLY Mediated Dietary recipes, to help in your weight management regime
If you are committed take ownership of your own body and to work toward a healthier and a slimmer body.
Take a look at the course description, register for the course and I look forward to see you in the student area.
Dr Clement NG
Who this course is for:
- those who think they are fat
- those who think they are not slim
- those who like to know why they are fat, from a different perspectives
Dr Clement Ng, Founder and Principal Consultant of TCMandYou Pte. Ltd., Doctor of Medicine (Chinese Medicine), MBA (Strategic Management). A registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner from Singapore. A international trainer in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
Dr Clement Ng is the Chairman of the Technical Committee for Complementary Medicine and Health Products in Singapore.
Dr Clement Ng is the President of Singapore Acupuncture Association.
He is a Certified Blended Coach and he is effectively bi-cultural and bilingual in English and Chinese.
Clement Ng received his Doctorate Degree in Medicine (Chinese Medicine) from Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine in China and his MBA in Strategic Management from Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore.
Dr Ng has designed and facilitated bilingual (English and Chinese) TCM and Wellness courses and workshops approved under the Singapore SkillsFuture Training framework. He shares TCM and Acupressure knowledge on Udemy, an online learning and teaching marketplace, reaching out to international students coming from 103 countries.
Besides engaging in Professional Consultancy, Trading, Treatment and Training services, Clement Ng is the Committee Member (Expert) for ISO/TC 249 (TCM) and Executive Council Member for the Specialty Committee for Medicated Diet and Dietotherapy. He was the former vice President of the Singapore College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, former Council Member of Singapore Chinese Physicians’ Association, and the founding Committee member of the Continuous Education Committee for Singapore TCM Practitioner’s Board.
黄欣杰 博士。《中医与您》首席顾问 。中医博士, 工商管理硕士。新加坡注册中医师。国际中医和针灸培训师。
他设计并教导获“SkillsFuture”批准以双语（中英文）授课的中医药与养生保健课程和工作坊。他同时在Udemy (一个网上在线学习和教学平台) 上为来自来自103个国家的不同国际学生分享中医药和穴位疗法知识。