The Sun and Moon In-Depth - Astrology
What you'll learn
- You will gain a deep understanding of the core components of your birth chart - Your Sun and Moon nature
- You will be able to understand yourself and the significant people in your life more deeply
- How both the Sun and Moon operate in each of the 4 elements - Fire, Earth, Air and Water
- Some of your key life lessons - what they are and how best to deal with them - through the challenging aspects to your Sun and Moon
- Basic knowledge of astrology is desirable but not essential
- If you are a complete beginner, please check out my Complete Introduction to Astrology course
The Sun and Moon in any astrological birth chart is always at the very core of a person’s life – in terms of both how they view the world and relate to it from an internal perspective and also the kinds of events that happen to them in life. In this course you will learn detailed information about these core components of a birth chart, enabling you to understand some of the key life lessons that you, and your loved ones, are here to learn in this lifetime.
This course follows on from my Complete Introduction to Astrology course.
DETAILED COURSE INFORMATION:
General archetypal nature of the Sun and Moon
How the Sun and Moon operate differently in each of the four elements – Fire, Earth, Air and Water.
How the Sun and Moon are affected by challenging aspects - especially from Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. These aspects signify major challenges that a person will have to face in life and so a detailed understanding of these can go a long way to uncovering core issues that are central to a person’s life path.
Included in the course are example charts from well-known celebrities. In my own study I found tonnes of astrological theory but very few examples of how things work in practice - I cannot stress highly enough quite how essential example charts are to putting your newly gained knowledge into practice.
In the classes covering these celebrity charts I explain in detail not only the important astrology, but also how it relates directly to the person’s actual life events. This is a powerful way to really understand how astrology works in the real world, not just as abstract theory.
Celebrity charts used include Marilyn Monroe, Oscar Wilde, Karen Carpenter, Oprah Winfrey, Alex ‘Hurricane’ Higgins, Russell Brand and L. Ron Hubbard.
If you already know the very basics of astrology, then this is the next level of information that you need now!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody with a curiosity about the mysteries of life, who want to increase their self understanding and live a life of greater peace and joy
- Anyone who knows a little bit of astrology, but wants the next level of information
Mark Flaherty is a consultant astrologer who has done personal readings for clients in over 50 countries, and who has students in over 60 countries. He has studied with Dr Geoffrey Cornelius, former President of the Astrological Lodge of London, and Bob Mulligan of the Astrology Company, Florida. He is adept at translating the astrological symbols into simple English so that everybody can use this information to better understand themselves and live happier, more fulfilling lives.
Mark is also a published author. His book, Shedding the Layers: How Ayahuasca Saved More Than My Skin tells the story of the many years he spent living in the Amazon jungle with shamans healing an agonising and supposedly incurable illness. It was while in the jungle that he received his astrological calling.