The Successful Scholar
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 51 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will:
- Know the value of higher education and how to achieve success.
- Identify learning styles and personalize learning strategies.
- Explore and develop time management strategies, study skills, organizational tips, test-taking skills and note-taking approaches.
- Examine aspects of campus life including ... Managing finances; Creating a college community; Familiarizing yourself with campus resources; Developing professional relationships; Create the foundations of career planning consisting of exploring a major, writing a basic resume and setting career goals.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Do you want a higher GPA? Need some help? I went from barely graduating with my bachelor's degree to having a 4.0 GPA in my master's. This is how ...
This course prepares students for the experiences and challenges of higher education. Various learning and studying strategies will be introduced in addition to necessary planning and organizing skills. Students will be familiarized with several learning theories and develop a proficiency in time management, test-taking techniques, note-taking skills, study methods and learning from a textbook. Other topics explored include: choosing a major, career planning, managing finances, choosing a college, creating a college community, getting to know your campus and developing professional relationships with peers, faculty and staff.
- High school junior and seniors. College students. Individuals looking to return to college.