The Successful Marketers Guide to Linkedin - Basic Level
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Linkedin as a marketing tool to drive engagement and attention to their personal brand or small business. In this class you will: Increase brand awareness on Linkedin, Influence perception, Learn the 4-1-1 Method! Generate high-quality leads and Ultimately drive revenue with LinkedIn. Gain tips and practical strategies to tap into the power of Linkedin. We will cover organic and paid ads. Cover profile optimisation. We will cover Linked Pulse. Mobilise employees to amplify reach. Engage connections for rewarding opportunity. Attract more engaged connections and build your brand. Cover Slideshare and its benefits. Cover partner programs, and more!
- Students need only understand Linkedin on a basic, introductory level
This class was created to be a one-stop shop for everything a marketer needs to know about getting the most value out of LinkedIn for yourself and your company. It’s a strategic guide with lots of input from top thought leaders and LinkedIn marketing experts.
And it’s all about how to truly tap into the potential and power of social media marketing. That’s because social media marketing is no longer a nice-to-have. It’s a necessary part of a successful integrated marketing approach for driving awareness, leads and ultimately revenue.
It’s time to take social media marketing to the next level, moving beyond theory to enlightened practice. It’s time to get real results with your social marketing, and this class will help you do just that.
Everything you need to know about marketing on LinkedIn, introduced both strategically and instructionally you can find in this class.
It’s your one-stop class to the vast opportunities that await on Linkedin and the coverage thereof.
In this class you will:
- Increase brand awareness on Linkedin,
- Influence perception,
- Learn the 4-1-1 Method!
- Generate high-quality leads and
- Ultimately drive revenue with LinkedIn.
- Gain tips and practical strategies to tap into the power of Linkedin. We will cover organic and paid ads.
- Cover profile optimisation.
- We will cover Linked Pulse.
- Mobilise employees to amplify reach.
- Engage connections for rewarding opportunity.
- Attract more followers and build your brand.
- Cover Slideshare and its benefits.
- Cover partner programs, and more!
About the Class:
The class is big on practicality and simplicity of complex jargon and terms. The methods yield predicatably great results within your first days of using the techniques. Not only will we cover all about Linkedin, but together, step by step I will walk you through Linkedin terms and processes you need for success.
You will achieve Linkedin Mastery for Marketing.
You will be able to use Linkedin to grow your reach for your brand or small business.
- This course is for any individual, brand or small business wanting to use Linkedin to Level-up engagement and drive targeted and loyal fans to their profile.
Introduction to your course instructor and the benefits of using Linkedin for your brand or small business. The use of Linkedin is also beneficial to individuals looking to expand and capitalise on job opportunities.
In this video learn the course structure and get better introduced to your course Instructor.
Explore the massive statistics linked to Linkedin and familiarise yourself with the potential benefits therefrom.
Download your Linkedin Statsheet here.
All you need to know about marketing on LinkedIn, both strategically and instructionally. It’s your one-stop class to the vast opportunities that await you to increase awareness, influence perception, generate high-quality leads and ultimately drive revenue with LinkedIn.
The video covers about how to truly tap into the potential and power of social media marketing. That’s because social media marketing is no longer a nice-to-have. It’s a necessary and integral part of a successful integrated marketing approach for driving awareness, leads and to ultimately drive revenue.
There are over 2 million publishers posting fresh content on LinkedIn, along with peer posts in the feed, long-form content, LinkedIn Groups and 7 million brand-managed company pages. LinkedIn is the definitive professional publishing platform, where our members come to learn, share and get inspired.
Creating awareness of your brand and products early in the purchase process. Positioning your brand as a thought leader and engaging audiences more deeply with content as they’re forming perceptions and decisions. Driving the right audiences to take action, helping you generate quality leads and new business. Based on your goals and the metrics you’ll use to grade success of your programs and given how members engage on the platform you can take advantage of a mix of organic content and paid advertising opportunities.
In addition to joining in rich conversations, you will see which Influencers and topics are driving the most interest, perhaps sparking an idea of your own for a post or content asset. Plus the ability for LinkedIn members to like and share Influencer content lets you quickly find out what the people in your network are reading and reacting to, helping you unearth new ideas and connect with you.
Linkedin Pulse offers a more relevant news experience with content tailored to your professional interests throughout LinkedIn. It’s the main vehicle for our social news experience across web and mobile. And it’s a key way for marketers to stay current on all the latest insights and trends.
By delivering relevant content, you can organically build your brand and company presence and your relationships with targets. LinkedIn provides the following solutions for delivering relevant content to your members:
• Your LinkedIn Company Page
• Showcase Pages for product or thought leadership content
• Long-form posts
We are all visual thinkers. In fact, 75% of the sensory neurons in our brains process visual information. Visual content can help set you apart from text-heavy competition, and SlideShare is the perfect channel for your visual content.
SlideShare is not just a repository for your slide presentations. It’s a social channel where you can establish your brand as a thought leader and authority around topics and keywords.
The 4-1-1 rule was originally created with Twitter in mind, it can successfully be applied to your company’s content marketing strategy using LinkedIn.
THE RULE STATES: “For every one self-serving tweet, you should retweet one relevant tweet and most importantly share four pieces of relevant content written by others.”
By combining mass reach with accurate targeting, LinkedIn advertising solutions enable you to:
• Engage your target from among the most affluent, influential, and educated audience on social media.
• Increase awareness, credibility and impact through the power of social proof.
• Drive traffic and leads to your site.
As a marketer, you know that message relevancy is critical to successfully connecting with target audiences and driving desired actions. And LinkedIn Dynamic Ads makes it possible to accurately target decision makers and deal influencers with highly relevant, dynamically generated, customizable creative on LinkedIn.com.
How do you know just which topics will catch and keep their attention? And how do you know which members will be most interested in your content? Whether you’re new to content marketing or looking to drive even more engagement with your existing content.
Trending Content from LinkedIn can help you focus on the topics that matter.