Scrum and Agile Case Studies: Scrum in Real Life Practice
What you'll learn
- 2-Week Sprint in real life
- Scrum and Agile in Real Life
- Story of Scrum
- Scrum in Real Life Situations
- Scrum Examples
- A day in the Life of a Product Owner
- A day in the life of a Scrum Master
- 2-Week Sprint in real life
- Release Planning & Initial Product Backlog Refinement
- Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work
- Scrum at Work
- There are no pre-requisites for this Course. Everyone can join. I explain everything from the ground up.
Are you tired of feeling like your work is stuck in a rut?
Learn how Scrum can help you solve complex problems and adapt to changing circumstances in the real world.
Learn How is Scrum used in everyday life?
It takes only 5 steps to implement Scrum in your life: manage the Product Backlog, plan Sprints, keep it visual and transparent, time-box work and monitor progress, and get a coach. Don't take my word. Try it and see if it works for you.
Learn how to improve and become better at Scrum roles by providing Real-live Examples of Scrum.
Scrum in Real Life Course is meant to empower students to become excellent in their practice of Scrum. I will examine several real-life challenges new Scrum Masters and Product Owners deal with, especially in work environments where Scrum has been only recently introduced or is not applied consistently.
The first part of the course is reserved for a Day in the life of a Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner followed by the second part of the course which is some sort of an episodic story of 2-Week Sprint, with a small cast of characters and a simple fictional product.
In the last part of the course, there will be a breakdown of specific problems and issues, as well as Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work and advice for how to handle it, whether you are a Scrum Master Product Owner, or developer.
Now, please check the description of this course, because we will cover lots of things here and this course will be updated continuously.
You will surely find some great things in this Course, between the lines, namely, my passion invested in making my communication with you original, useful, and attractive.
Hi everyone, my name is Dejan. I am a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile coach, and trainer of trainers with more than 60 international certificates in different areas of IT.
Based on my previous experience, I have created this Course for beginners to help individuals and teams get better results with Agile and Scrum.
Let’s meet OUR Product Owner
A day in the Life of the Product Owner
Let’s meet our Scrum Master
A day in the life of the Scrum Master
Two-Week Sprint in Real Life - Sprint 1-Day 1
Two-Week Sprint in Real Life - Sprint 1-Day 2
Two-Week Sprint in Real Life - Sprint 1-Day 3
Two-Week Sprint in Real Life - Sprint 1-Day 6
Two-Week Sprint in Real Life - Sprint 1-Day 10
Two-Week Sprint in Real Life - Sprint 2-Day 1
Release Planning and Initial Product Backlog Refinement
Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 1 and 2
Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 3 and 4
Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 5 and 6
Tips and Best Practices for Scrum at Work 7 and 8
I hope you are passionate as I am about Agile and Scrum. And if you are, let’s dive in.
Scrum Keywords and Phrases:
scrum in real life
scrum in practice
Scrum in Action
scrum example in real life
scrum real mode
how to apply scrum in real life
how to use scrum in everyday life
how to apply scrum
how to use scrum
how to use scrum in your daily life
how long are scrum sprints
how to improve scrum sprint
how to plan scrum sprints
how many sprints in a scrum
how to name sprints in scrum
how to calculate sprint in scrum
how to handle sprint in scrum
how to do sprints in scrum
how long are sprints in agile
how long should a scrum sprint be
scrum in practice
scrum events in practice
how scrum events work
how scrum events work in practice
how to improve scrum events
scrum events timebox
scrum events in order
how many scrum events are there
how to facilitate scrum events
scrum master certification,
what is scrum,
scrum master salary,
what is a scrum master,
certified scrum master,
scrum master jobs,
agile vs scrum,
Kanban vs scrum,
scrum master resume,
scrum project management,
scrum vs agile,
what is scrum master,
scrum vs kanban,
agile scrum methodology,
agile and scrum,
scrum master interview questions,
scrum master certification cost,
scrum master responsibilities,
scrum of scrums,
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Practitioners
- Scrum teams
- Scrum students
- People who got their first job as a Product Owner and don't know where to start
- People who want to learn quickly about Scrum tester, Agile tester and Software development
- Senior executives who wish to actively promote agile concepts across business teams and to link those concepts directly to business-related outcomes
- People who want to learn why Agile is important
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
Master of Computer Science and Information Technology, Product Owner, Scrum Master, CIO, Agile Coach, Trainer of Trainers, Digital entrepreneur, Consultant, Project manager, with more than 60 international certificates in different areas of IT.
· Ability to set priorities and to work in a team,
· Sense of initiative and organization and sense of responsibility,
· Ability to work independently and without direct supervision,
· Good aspiration for developing existing knowledge and learning new things.
· Positive experience in teamwork,
· Tactful, good sense of humor, good self-control,
· Strong enthusiasm and positive energy
· Married, father of two children,
· Sport: Boxing, Tennis, bicycle, chess, table tennis.
· Hobby: Playing guitar (finished Music School) and singing, learning to play piano, long walks, Website design...