- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create great stories using proven storytelling techniques
- Know the storytelling fundamentals that make stories flow and function
- Understand how to create impactful and emotional stories
- Discover the psychology behind why certain narrative storytelling techniques work
- Develop storytelling skills that can be applied to promote and enhance many areas of activity
- Students should know that they want to tell great stories and learn about storytelling
- Students do not need fancy software to follow along with this course - pen and paper will do
Storytelling is one of the most valuable skills you can develop.
Do you want to create stories that really catch attention? In words, images or film?
The Story Course teaches you how to create great stories using proven storytelling techniques and approaches.
This course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of storytelling by showing you the art and craft of how to plan, map out and produce amazing stories.
The course gives you a step-by-step insight into what lies behind standout stories.
You will learn from a professional filmmaker and narrator who has directed dozens of films, and releases a new audiobook every week.
The Story Course takes a highly unusual approach.
Rather than cramming you full of rote templates, The Story Course shows you how to originate and tell stories that speak to you (and therefore to your audience!)
The course teaches principles and methods that you can apply today.
Learn what makes great stories and vivid storytelling
Discover software and resources to help your storytelling
Learn how to use the principles and psychology of storytelling to create outstanding stories
Create stories using proven professional storytelling techniques
Discover highly effective workflows to create your stories
Make money using the stories you create, using the storytelling techniques and methods you will master in this course
Improve your storytelling with this complete course.
What makes Paul qualified to teach you?
A documentary film director and audiobook narrator with over 40 film credits and a 20+ audiobooks to his name, Paul is also the creator of popular courses on Udemy - with 32,000 students and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Regardless of your level of experience, you can create great stories.
Learn professional storytelling techniques that you can use again and again.
If you want to learn how to make great stories, this is the course for you!
Our Promise to You
We'll be here for you every step of the way.
If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send a direct message.
Dive Right In!
This course dives right into creating great stories, with immediate examples of where they are found and how they are used.
Learn what makes great storytelling, so that you can plan and make impactful stories each and every time!
Learn how to structure, design and deliver stories to tell emotionally engaging narratives!
Learn how to prepare and interpret stories!
Learn how established storytelling principles and techniques can be used to amplify the impact of your stories!
Learn how to use freely available (free and paid) apps to improve your storytelling!
Learn how to use the right storytelling workflow so that you save time, money and energy!
Learn how to use your storytelling craft online and offline!
Start creating amazing stories today!
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying out the course.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we'll see you in lesson 1!
- Anyone wanting to create better stories
- Anyone wanting to make money with their stories
- Anyone wanting to know more about key concepts in stories and storytelling
- This course is NOT for people who aren't interested in creating better stories
You will find a constantly updated PDF attached as a Resource to this lecture, which you can download for reference.