The SQL Programming Essentials 2023 Immersive Training
What you'll learn
- SQL tools and the working environments
- Selecting, Modifying, Inserting, Updating and deleting Data
- Working with Different data types and operations in SQL
- Sorting and limiting tables
- Powerful SQL functions and aggregation
- Building Database and tables easily and handling them
- Setting rules to tables data
- Managing and Joining Multiple tables at the same time
- Set Conditions and insert the true values in a column in the result-set
- Handling the result-set headers
- Solve the the useful exercise of this training to apply everything you learnt
- Get the Instructor QA Support
- No requirements to take this course
Hello and welcome to The SQL Programming Essentials 2023 Immersive Training.
Mastering How to build, work with, handle and manage databases can be a very useful skill for any programmer, developer and also, non-programmers. And by the end of this course you'll be able to build, work with and manage databases easily and in no time!
This is a very powerful tool for everyone who wants to become a professional developer, engineer or data scientist.
Structure Query Language(SQL) is one of the most important skills that any programmer, developer, engineer or even an expert must possess, who wants to succeed in his practical life. It really facilitates a lot and a lot in accessing and manipulating data.
In this immersive training you'll learn everything you need to program with the SQL language the right way, and you'll become a SQL Programming Rockstar.
SQL tools and the working environments
Selecting, Modifying, Inserting, Updating and deleting Data
Working with Different data types and operations in SQL
Sorting and limiting tables
Powerful SQL functions and aggregation
Building Database and tables easily and handling them
Setting rules to tables data
Managing and Joining Multiple tables at the same time
Set Conditions and insert the true values in a column in the result-set
Handling the result-set headers
Solve the the useful exercise of this training to apply everything you learnt
All that and more, in addition to the instructor QA Support.
Hi, My name is Ahmed Ibrahim, I'm A Data and Machine Learning Software Engineer and I'll be the instructor for this SQL Programming Course. And if you need any help during this immersive training, please don't hesitate to ask me, and I'll answer you as soon as possible.
Learn and practice the essential concepts of SQL Programming to become a professional database engineer effectively and quickly without wasting your valuable time.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now to go through this immersive and powerful training of the most popular Database Programming Language on the market, SQL.
Become A SQL Programmer and Rockstar in no time!
Let’s get started
Who this course is for:
- SQL Beginners
- Developers and Programmers
- Software Engineers
- Anyone who wants to become a Professional Database Engineer in the future
- Data Engineers and Scientists
SDE Arts | Octavo provides Software Development & Data Science online video courses.
SDE Arts | Octavo's main objective is to provide high-value skills in Software Technologies by using high quality, well prepared, focused and direct to the point videos to save your precious time.
We will show you practically how to become very skilled in the Software Engineering field to make your career better and move forward with amazing speed.
We taught for more than 500,000 happy students, developers and engineers from over 190 countries around the world.
Software Engineer | Data Science Professional | Course Creator/Developer
I taught for more than 300,000 developers and engineers from over 175 countries around the world.
- Data Science: Data Analysis and Visualization tools and Libraries with Python, R, SQL and Spark.
- Databases: Relational and Non-Relational.
- Applied experience with many programming languages and tools, also a proficient knowledge and experience in Software Engineering and Data Science with skills to analyze, design and develop.
- Bachelor's degree of Electrical, Communications and Computer Engineering.
I'm always have a passion to develop my work and I like to simplify and clarify Software and Data Science skills and tools, and sharing my skills and expertise with others via high quality, and direct to point video training courses.