Communication & Social Behavior Master Class | ACCREDITED
What you'll learn
- INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED
- How to Communicate Well to Advise Clients How & Where to Improve
- How to Become Empowered Once You Learn About How You Communicate & Where to Improve
- The Most Common Areas of Error in Communication
- Practical Master Communication
- Relationship Communication, Social Communication, Do's nd Don'ts
- What You Should Know on Dates, One-on-One, in Groups, and Professional Environments
- How to Build Confidence & Self-Esteem with What You Have
- Behavioral Modification Consciousness- See It & Change It
- Conversation Killers To Avoid & Timing Certain Conversations
- Overcoming Social Awkwardness By Being You
- Positive Thinking & When to Share. You Are Special, Not Everyone Deserves You
- Why You Are Already Interesting, Know What Is Cool About Yourself
- What It Means to Be Genuine, Understanding Communication Isn't A Game, Its You Being You
- All Levels
Over 800 Students have taken this course with great reviews!
In this course I share with you common communication struggles people have in their relationships, in developing relationships, in setting boundaries and overcoming their need to say yes to everything, in order to be polite. In this course, you will learn how to find your own unique voice and expression, and to use it affectively in creating the communications you would like to have, with people you'd like to have them with. This includes knowing how to end dialogues you aren't interested in, with people you don't care for. There is a polite way to communicate I call "calm assertive" that is borrowed from Cesar Millan and who works with dogs. Well, it works with people too, and you will see it exampled here. Take this information, apply it to your own life and be able to apply it to help your clients, friends and family.
These are the most common examples of communication struggles that come up in my therapy practice, our lives, and are so simple to overcome with this course.
PS) If this is your first time with me, or your back again, thank you so much for taking my class. When I teach, we always have fun! Please make sure at your earliest convenience when prompted, that you leave a review, so that others can find me. Help create my success! I greatly appreciate it! With this course you will change your communication ability and skill in under 2 hours.
All Courses Are Accredited Through International Association of Therapists (IAOTH)
For Your Personalized Certificate from Place of Bliss Academy, please email me at email@example.com
Who this course is for:
- Those setting boundaries with others
- Those who struggle with self-worth
- Those who struggle saying no, because they want to be polite
- Psychology & Therapy Students
- Energy Workers, light workers, holistic healers
- intuitive workers, shamans, empaths, psychics, tarot readers
- Healers and Therapists with a Healing Practice Wanting to Add Services & Skill Level
- Those Struggling with Dating
- Those struggling in Relationships
- Business People Needing to Improve Communication
- Those Wishing to Be Better Communicators
- Customer Service Workers
- Essential Workers
- Anyone wanting to communicate more affectively, and feel a deeper sense of connection with others
I am a Spiritual Teacher, Alternative Healing Therapist/Practitioner, Soul Care Provider, Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Practitioner, Certified Gestalt Psychotherapy Practitioner, Certified Spiritual Counselor, Certified Reiki Master Teacher, Certified Massage Therapist & Health Educator and Certified Minister of Peace with 20 Years in Practice!
I have studied Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, have been Certified as a Minister of Peace, am a Certified International Natural Healer, Certified Reiki Master, a Certified Massage Therapist, Certified Health Educator, and a Certified Spiritual Counselor and Certified Gestalt Psychotherapist. My specialty has been combining rational goal setting and reason with addressing the spiritual, social needs of others and helping them sculpt their soul into who they want to become.
The most important part of all my education and experience is the act of being human and having lived (and suffered) in order to be able to help others. All the things that I teach I have lived through myself. Helping others gives my life meaning.
Something interesting about me: I'm an artist who makes miniatures, upcycle art, addicted to home design and creativity, rescue senior dogs, love Rod Serling's Twilight Zone Marathons and am a Star Trek Next Generation Fan (Nerd). I have written close to 20 books and In 2018 I spent the year traveling the US to find inspirational artists and view their work.
Thank you for choosing me as your instructor and I hope you continue to come back for more courses as I add them.