The Social Agent: Social Media for Real Estate
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Execute campaigns to target key areas and ideal home buyers/sellers
- Generate leads successfully and efficiently through social media marketing
- Develop and execute a social media marketing strategy specifically for the Real Estate Industry
- Design, build and execute a Facebook Marketing Campaign
- Create high quality graphics for all social media accounts and email marketing
- Create, access and launch a sponsored YouTube video advertisement
- Gain crucial insights and statistics of your Facebook audience
- Maintain and grow organic exposure for Facebook Business page
- Efficiently navigate and use the Facebook Ads Manager dashboard and platform
- Understand Facebook marketing nuances and how to implement those into your Real Estate social media marketing
- Develop an ad copy strategy with proven elements and verbiage for the Real Estate industry
- Quickly and efficiently post relevant material that your fans will love
- Navigate YouTube's campaign dashboard through Google Analytics
- Understand the key differences in types of YouTube sponsored ads to determine the best for you and your area
- Create and design a professional Facebook Business page that adheres to Facebook guidelines
- Significantly increase traffic to your Real Estate website by funneling your social media audience
- Basic understanding of using Facebook
- Computer and internet
- Familiarity with Real Estate Industry terms
- Willingness and ability to implement some changes/updates in your marketing techniques!
Are you a real estate professional in need of a fuller pipe-line? Do you know you need social media and social media marketing but not a clue where to even begin!? Do you have a FaceBook business page, but it's just not producing any results and feels like a waste of time? Well, good news! The Social Agent e-course is designed for real estate professionals just like you! From beginner to advanced, the mission of this e-course is to set you up for ultimate social media marketing success. Which means, you don't even need to have a Facebook business page to start! If you're thinking, "I already have a business FaceBook page and have tried marketing before, this course isn't for me", then think again! The advanced units of this e-course will teach you how to master ad copy for real estate posts with proven techniques, easy tools for graphic design so your posts are unique, ads manager reporting to ensure your marketing as the highest ROI and so much more! This e-course has proven methods and tips specifically for real estate professionals! Those other courses are blanketed for every industry... But shouldn't you learn exactly what you need to be successful in YOUR specific industry? Social media isn't going anywhere... The Social Agent e-course will be one of the best, long-lasting investments you'll make in your real estate career!
**For students outside the US: Please note this course was filmed in the US and some lingo may be different for your country. For example, if your country does not use MLS (Multiple Listing Service), then please substitute for your country's listing service. Otherwise, all strategies and information can be applied globally!
- This e-course is best suited for real estate professionals that: have an online marketing budget, have used FaceBook before but don't yet have a business Facebook page, or have a business Facebook page but want to either start marketing or improve their efforts, a team or individual agent, and agents proficient with a computer and have access to the Internet.
- This e-course is not for: students that have never used Facebook before.
- Please note: this course is very heavy focused on Facebook and YouTube advertising and content build. Reasons why other platforms are not necessary for Real Estate agents are discussed in this e-course.
- This e-course is not for: students that are not currently or looking to practice Real Estate
Welcome, so excited you are here! Meet your instructor, Avarie, and understand how to navigate this course! Also, download and start working on your strategy guide that will help jump start your success!
This lesson dives into the importance of understanding the purpose of social media for your real estate business (in general anyways, we’ll dig deeper in a later lesson). But it’s worthwhile for you to understand which platforms are necessary for your online growth and marketing strategy as a real estate agent, and why some might be a big waste of your time!
The following articles are cited. Feel free to visit to read some awesome free content on your own.. and also use these resources to target your city’s audience in particular (especially the generational trends pdf)
Have a FaceBook personal page but not a business page? Learn how to create one quickly! FaceBook is a MUST for this entire e-course… This lesson is on the steps to actually creating your Facebook business page. The optimizing of the page (picture sizes, CTA, etc.. are in a later lesson).
We hear “exposure” so often when talking about social media… what does that actually mean?
Now that you know how to write converting ad copy, design your own professional style graphics, set up your billing and access your ads manager account... you are ready to begin executing through your ads manager! Learn how to choose your objective and create and schedule your new campaign.
For learning purposes, metaphors can always help the learner understand concepts. One concept that is very important is the strategy of your online advertising. Online advertising should never be a "crockpot mentality" of "set it and forget it"... it's rather important to take the "toaster" approach by continually monitoring and adjusting your advertisements... or you might get burned ;) Learn how to use the Facebook Reporting tool to avoid low ad conversion and even worse, wasting lots of marketing dollars.
In the eyes of an online marketer, data is gold! Who, what, when, where, why? Find out in this lesson! Discover not only who is browsing your page but what are they looking at, when are they browsing, where are they viewing from, and why they might be interested. Also, take a sneak peak on your competitors... "Susie Q Realty is getting HOW much exposure!? What is she doing!?"... find out!
Most MLS systems will limit or max the amount of photos you can upload to your listing. Sometimes, with larger homes or homes with many rooms and sections, this can be very limiting! Who is going to schedule an appointment to a house they can't fully see? Who has the time to go into all of the syndicated sites to add the additional photos? Very limiting amounts of people... This well help you save space in your limited capacity and not have to take up a whole spot for just one tiny half bath! ( I have designed and posted two examples of this strategy. They are both bathroom photos, however you can use this strategy for any area of the property).
If your web service provider does not already provide the opt-in or landing page options for your site, then you may want to look into 3rd party providers such as LeadPages. Just as an FYI, I am NOT affiliated with LeadPages. I am a real estate consultant and use Lead Pages for my clients. I have found their platform the easiest and most convenient platform to use. You do like ease and convenience, right?
This is an added bonus for those that wish to pursue YouTube paid marketing. FaceBook is a MUST, YouTube is optional if you’ve got the extra jingle to spare for brand awareness (however, always host your videos on YouTube in addition to posting directly to Facebook… you never know when your video topic will be searched!) –> and remember... VIDEO is KING!
You will notice your boosted posts especially will receive a lot of likes and hopefully further engagement. Get even more out of your paid Facebook reach by using this tip with every post! Learn how to quickly turn your post "likes" into fans of your page (that way they can see your future posts organically and not have to pay for them to see it!).
As a real estate agent you are confined to an office M-F 9-5p… just kidding, of course you’re not! That’s one of the main reasons why people chose real estate as a profession in the first place . But you need flexibility & you need these mobile apps. Keep up-to-date & check your toast on-the-go (don't let it burn!).