The Smoothie Challenge
What you'll learn
- Choose a smoothie benefit to build a challenge around - like weight loss or improved vision
- Design a challenge that lasts from a few days to a few months.
- Understand how we are on an unhealthy trend and how smoothies can reverse that trend.
- You will need a blender to make smoothies.
Do you want to lose weight or improve your health? Did you know that smoothies are a great way to lose weight and eat more fruit and veggies. If you struggle to get enough nutrients in your busy day or if you have poor eating habits - smoothies can be your savior.
Smoothies are such an easy way to improve your health. They are easy to make on the run and help you meet your dietary goals without a lot of meal prep. Plus they are delicious - think beyond making green smoothies. There are so many recipes on the internet that are pleasing to look at and to drink.
If you are tight on time, low on energy and high on desire to feel better - take the Smoothie Challenge. You will be on the path to better health in no time at all.
You will learn all the benefits of drinking smoothies and how to design your own challenge around the benefit you want most. Plus get access to a PDF guide to track your recipes and your progress.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to lose weight.
- Anyone who wants to increase the amount of fruits and vegetables they eat on a daily basis.
- Anyone who wants to improve their health without having to follow a strict diet.
As a Notion Database designer I make starter templates for Notion. I have an ETSY Shop called LifeEditAndDesign where I feature all kinds of templates for small business owners like personal trainers, yoga instructors, coaches and ETSY shop owners.
I am also an online teacher and have been on Udemy since 2015 teaching productivity and business topics. For 28 years I was a meeting & event planner so I have plenty of experience with productivity, logistics, scheduling and planning.
I hope to meet you in one of my classes and help you be more efficient and productive.
The best place to connect with me is on LinkedIn. Hope to chat in the future.