The Six Figure Part-Time Lawyer - Mini-course
- No specific knowledge or tools are required for this course.
This mini course is a small piece of content from my signature course "The Six Figure Part-Time Lawyer." In that course, I teach lawyers how to build a 6-figure law practice working part-time by following exactly what I did in my own practice. In this MINI COURSE, I show you how to find additional revenue sources, clients and a niche to help exponentially grow your law practice.
In the bonus video, I also talk about your digital footprint, why it matters, and a trick I use to drive traffic to my law firm's website. I truly hope you enjoy this course. Once you finish the course, please email me with any questions you may have.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a solo lawyer, work in or own a small firm, or are getting ready to start your own law practice, this mini-course is for you.
- 04:30The 3 Types of Goals You Must Have in Your Law Practice
- 05:09Money Matters - Setting Revenue Targets and Sources
- 05:35Grow Quickly by Defining Your Niche
- 05:49Who is Your Ideal Client and Why it Matters
- 08:14BONUS - Developing and Understanding the Importance of Your Digital Footprint
- 00:36Thank You and Summary
Rocco is the founder of the Law Office of Rocco E. Cozza and has been practicing law for almost 2 decades. In addition to practicing law, Roccos is an owner/investor in various other businesses, from a digital marketing agency to real estate. His diverse business background has helped him grow his law practice exponentially. As an entrepreneur at heart, he takes a unique system-driven approach to the practice of law and has helped many attorneys build their practice to over six figures a year, working a part-time schedule so they can enjoy their lives.
Rocco earned his J.D. from Duquesne University School of Law, an M.B.A. in applied business from Waynesburg University and his undergraduate degree in Psychology from Washington & Jefferson College. He has been featured in various publications and donates an extensive amount of his time in the non-profit sector.
Finally, Rocco is the host of the "It's Work Podcast."