Master Class- The Seven Anchors
What you'll learn
- Identify steps that will build the foundation for your personal and professional growth.
- Provide examples of what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
- List a set of goals that will help propel you to success.
- Practice the art of productivity that will get you to the next step.
- Discover ways to help yourself change in the ever changing world.
- Examine your future, what does it hold for you as of now?
- Explain what real leadership is from within and how to express it.
- There are no prerequistes for this course but you should be either entering the job market or looking to change careers.
Have you ever wondered why certain people get ahead in the world but you do not? Are you curious why luck never seems to come your way?
In today’s global society, there is a lack of exposure to common sense ideals that can help anyone get ahead in the world. In this book, you will learn key exposure points that have propelled others, like yourself, towards the personal and professional success they desire. Through the exercises presented, you will alter your paradigm and understand that you are not alone in this journey; others have successfully navigated this course before you. You hold the road map to your success; all you need to do is take the first step.
Who this course is for:
- Entry level employees or green employees that might not understand the expectations of being successful.
Dr. Daniel Zimmerman began his career working in the education sector 12 years ago at an early leader in online instruction and has since worked with many other universities and colleges with both regional and national accreditation. Dr. Zimmerman has participated in many distance learning programs ranging from online for-profit and market funded to correspondence educational programs back in the early 1990’s. In addition, he provides experience in university operations which incorporate student’s success, engagement, and persistence. More importantly, he serves as the managing partner for his consulting firm that works with clients based on strategic execution and organizational design focusing on non-profits and faith based organizations. Moreover, Dr. Zimmerman volunteers his time as an adjunct instructor for the tuition-free University and provides insight on course development and student success In addition, he provides his expertise as a peer reviewer for the Academy of Management and Merlot II. His research interests include organizational development, strategy, and execution with articles based on change management and leadership theory. Dr. Zimmerman’s earned his Doctor of Management in Organizational Development and Change from Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, Co. In addition, he earned his Masters of Business Administration and Masters of Human Resources Management from Keller’s Graduate School of Management in Downers Grove, IL.