The Fun and Effective Piano Course
What you'll learn
- * How to master the keyboard and pay artistically, like a pro!
- * How to play easily with oher musicians in many different music styles!
- * Access to a touch-sensitive keyboard
- * Some knowledge of music basics might be useful but is not necessary
Do you want to play properly, quickly and beautifully? Do you want to get compliments on your piano playing?
I loved creating this course. I know you will love it too!
You will start by focusing on piano technique and improvisation. When your technique is solid, everything becomes easier. And improvisation is an essential skill for any serious musician.
The course is designed so that you can quickly learn no matter what your level is. The only thing you have to do is to start the course and put in the time! This will give you the results you want, guaranteed!
Who this course is for:
- Full-time musicians, producers etc.
- Singers who wish to learn how to accompany themselves
- Full or part-time music students
- People who already play one or more instruments and are looking to add keyboard skills.
- Piano and other keyboard players who want to improve quickly.
Born in 1973 in Canada, Rubio distinguished himself at a very early age with his
musical abilities. At the age of eight, he won a scholarship to study with Kawai, and at
age ten he was winning prizes in music festivals at the national level and recording
classical music for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
As an adult, he played with several Canadian recording artists, including Kenny Shields
(from Streetheart) and Ray Lyell. In 1991, he moved to Toronto, where he kept on
broadening his horizons.
In 1994, he started playing salsa with the internationally acclaimed singer Lalo
Rodriguez, and from these concerts, he started getting more work in the areas of salsa
and merengue. In 1997, he made a definitive move to New York City, where he lived for
the next eleven years. During his time in New York, he held various positions as director
of music in various churches, playing mainly gospel music.
In 2008, he moved to Bogota, and currently Works as a musician and independent
producer. Since January of 2009, he has also been working as a professor at the
prestigious EMMAT, member of the Berklee School of Music International Network.