Mind Mapping Mastery –> Effective Mind Maps -> Step by Step
What you'll learn
- How to quickly organise thoughts, ideas or goals using mind maps
- How to quickly plan an event, a speech, an article, a business or a marketing plan
- How to rehearse and deliver a speech without reading from notes- mind mapping is particularly good for rehearsing your talks and presentations
- How mind mapping gives clarity to your work and helps you to be clear in your thinking, helping you see the wood for the trees
- How to think 'outside of the box' and how mind mapping provides the scaffolding for a different set of mental processes
- How and Why Mind mapping accelerates the learning & understanding of new information
- How when studying for professional exams, or CPD, mind mapping reduces the time to learn new material
- At course completion you'll be confident creating mind maps & showing others the basic concepts
- You do not require any special skills to succeed with this course
- You need to be open to try out different ways of doing things
- The basic requirement is a willingness to learn and develop a new skill
- Develop an existing skill if you already dabble in mind mapping
Udemy's Top Selling Mind Mapping course with just under 40,000 students across 173 countries and more than 4,000 reviews (with 2,500+ Five-Star ratings).
Learn effective mind mapping to enhance your career and accelerate your studies at school, university, college or business school. At the same time maximising your personal development, your goal setting and planning, the preparing and completing of assignments, and much more
The course goes BEYOND Mind Mapping itself and covers both how the memory works and how to integrate mind mapping into your daily work or study. It can help you remember and recall articles, remember OTHER E-LEARNING courses, and help prepare and revise for exams etc, etc.
Most IMPORTANTLY the course teaches you how to use mind maps to think more clearly and increase personal productivity. You’ll learn how to save time on any task that requires planning, preparation, and clarity. You'll learn the important principles of mind mapping and HOW and WHY this tool enhances learning, understanding, and memory
By following this course STEP-BY-STEP, and not trying to rush ahead, you'll ensure that you are able to maximise the effectiveness of the technique, streamline your thought processes and thereby become more productive using this brain-friendly technique
You'll be taught how to develop and use this powerful productivity tool in a unique and effective way.
Master the Skill of Mind Mapping
Think clearly and streamline ideas so you can express them effectively
Quickly organize thoughts, ideas, or goals
Efficiently prepare events, speeches, articles, business plans, or marketing plan
Enhance your Cognitive Experience
Learn this technique that taps into the multitasking capability of the subconscious mind.
Get information into your head quickly, and back out again just as fast.
After completing this course, you will be equipped with a thought-organizational tool that will change the way you plan. Either for business or personal use, your mental approach to issues or ideas will become fundamentally different.
Contents and Overview
The course starts with an overview of the purpose and structure of the course.
You’ll soon see why mapping is so effective.
The benefits of mind mapping will be illustrated clearly.
You will be looking over the instructor’s shoulder so you can watch how it works.
The course will ease you into creating your mind maps -- first through a series of guided exercises, then through open assignments pertaining to your personal goals.
Quizzes along the way will track your progress and ensure you’re grasping the concept.
Your verbal-numeric working memory can only juggle 3 or 4 complex ideas at any one time. Mind mapping allows you to extend this by adding spatial and visual-spatial working memory into the working memory mix.
Worth repeating: By following this course step-by-step, and not trying to rush ahead, you'll ensure that you are able to maximise the effectiveness of the technique, streamline your thought processes and thereby become more productive.
Learn to LOVE mind Mapping and use it effectively and productively ENROL NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for complete beginners
- Mind Mappers wishing to improve technique
- Suitable for those who have previously tried ‘mind mapping’ but found that it did not appear to work for them
- Aimed primarily at professionals in business but is suitable for all ages and all groups
- Professionals can use this course to improve their personal effectiveness at work
- Students for example can use this course to improve their study skills
- THE COURSE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE for those students who are already adept at mind mapping (although some mind mappers say they have learnt some stuff they did not know)
I'm a speaker, trainer, and personal development coach based in the UK with a special interest in the brain, accelerated learning and people development. My present focus is developing high quality, simple, innovative, life-skills based, video e-learning courses. I now have over 50,000 students in more than 160 countries - this is the reach and power of e-learning.
My 'MIND MAPPING MASTERY' Course is currently the NUMBER ONE Personal Development course in the mind mapping niche, with more than twice the number of enrollments and ten times the number of four and five-star reviews compared to the next most popular course. A course that's genuinely worth paying that little bit extra for.
A bit of background information about me:
I've worked in schools, colleges and universities in the UK, and also in the corporate and SME sector, working with students, teachers, apprentices, managers and leaders. My background is actually in clinical science where I ran an NHS Clinical Biochemistry Department in a District General Hospital and I was also a Quality Consultant to my local hospitals and local Health Authority. I also have an active interest in Health and Healing.
Back in 1996, after training in 'mental literacy' with Tony Buzan (the inventor of Mind Mapping), I set up my own training company the House of Learning. A year later, I put some of my new skills to the test and competed in the World Memory and the World Speed Reading Championships (silver medal position in the latter). Altogether, I have 20 years experience working in the personal development sector and in the field of business leadership. I am also a teacher and practitioner of Reiki and I have a Udemy course about the 'Science of Healing'
'Mind Mapping Mastery' was my first course in this marketplace and I now also have a 'Smart Learning' , 'Smart Speaking' and a 'Smart Teaching' course all of which incorporate mind mapping into the teaching. I have several more courses in the pipeline. Many of my students have English as a second language and they find my courses easy to follow.