Learn How To Interpret Dreams & Symbols
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- • The importance of dreams
- • How to increase the frequency of your dreams
- • What is the symbolic language
- • The difference between a positive and negative symbol
- • The meaning of the Four Elements
- • The meaning of the Five Reigns of Consciousness
- • What is the masculine and feminine polarities
- • Different writing techniques
- • What is the Law of Resonance
- • How to rediscover your hidden inner potential
- Discover answers to your problems
- Connect with your innate wisdom
- No prior knowledge required
Did you know that just one dream, well understood, can change a life and a destiny?
This course is presented in a very simple, accessible way by Kaya, one of the most important professor & symbol specialist of dream interpretation.
It's been prepared to raise awareness in students to learn to discern and understand the importance and impact of our dreams in our behaviors, feelings, and way of thinking.
Knowing to interpret dreams creates and accelerates our evolution. In the long term, it gives rise to responsible people who know how to tell the difference between good and evil and how to make decisions consciously, with profound understanding of their life program and that of others. It creates the possibility to travel in our past (memories), in our present time and also open the doors to the probabilities of what we can become. It gives a solid foundation to understand that before being physical, everything is metaphysical.
This course leads students to better understand the memories that are hidden behind fears, behind limitations. This very advanced Dream Introduction Program called Dreams & Symbols, The Source Code, provides accessible tools and knowledge to all students of all ages.
Understanding Symbolic Language gives students the key tool to not being afraid of their nightmares by de-dramatizing and understanding that they represent a hidden potential that creates who we are eventually if we do not cleanse it. Students will learn in this course that coincidence does not exist and that there is a reason for everything, that a nightmare is a true key, a work of transcendence that we need to do to free ourselves form it.
KAYA is a Spiritual Teacher, Author, and International Lecturer and a worldwide specialist on the Interpretation of Dreams, Signs & Symbols in more than 43 countries. His profound spiritual knowledge, expertise on dream, sign & symbol interpretation, his philanthropy, exemplary devotion, and humanitarian aid is a source of inspiration for millions of people on the planet. He is also the Author of the Dictionary, Dreams-Signs-Symbols, The Source Code published by the multinational non-profit organization, UCM Publishing.
- People that are searching for real answers to their goals or difficulties.
- Good for people who are interested to know more about dreams, signs and symbols as well as for doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, etc.
- Everyone interested in going deeper into the meaning of their lives, and finding wise solutions to their issues.
- People who wants to know more about techniques for cleansing and healing memories and experiences
- Everyone interested on how to incorporate dreams and signs and symbols into everyday life
Get to know Kaya.
0:26 Kaya speaks how everything is positive and negative.
2:23 Testimonials about Kaya
In this video you will understand the difference between the physics and metaphysics and the concrete link in between. You'll understand more deeply that science is discovering more and more the power of the unconscious through quantum physics and through parallel worlds.
Did you know that dreams are like an equation of information, that symbols are very logical? If we see a horse in a living room or bedroom, do you think the horse is a positive symbol? In this video you will learn to detect if a symbol is positive or negative.
In this video and the next five videos you'll learn the key aspects of each reign of consciousness. Understanding the four elements and the five reigns of consciousness are important keys for dream interpretation and can bring to us a much more deeper approach.