The science of relationships
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to solve 27 (and even more) problems in a relationship
- How to spend time for yourself, not forgetting those who are near you
- How to build personal boundaries, not closing from a loved one
- How to learn to live your life and take care of your partner
- Finally, how to pay attention to "the third side of the triangle" - to your relationship
- The desire to live in harmony with your loved one
- The courage to face the real problem and work it out
- Intention to carry out all tasks and complete the task
- Willingness not only to solve problems, but also to develop harmoniously in relationships
According to the latest data, more than 50% of marriages recently end in divorce. About 30% more are not divorced officially, keeping the family “for the sake of children” or because of the fear of going nowhere.
The main reason for disagreements in the family, according to official data, is the inability to build relationships properly.
No matter how strange it may sound, it is not customary to teach children and adolescents the art of communication and interaction all over the world.
But let's forget about the dry language of science. And remember about us. Indeed, according to statistics, it is women who are more likely wanting a divorce, because they feel less satisfaction in relationships.
What exactly does not suit you in your relationship? 100% ideal does not exist. So what is it?
- Lack of time for you of your loved one?
- Lack of time for yourself?
- Lack of understanding?
- Lack of support?
- Lack of desire to talk, listen, hear and solve problems?
- Lack of energy to continue to fight for the relationship?
Whatever it is - any problem can be solved.
I will share with you the secret: in my relationship there were more than 20 problems that drowned our, not yet strong, family. After 10 years of solitude and complete freedom, He appeared in my life! And it would seem, here it is - happiness! But (you will understand me if once you were alone for a long time) loneliness spoils you. And after 30 years is very difficult to get used to another person so as not to break his psyche. I could not.
For three years I should have been happy. And these three years I spent on reconquering borders, on excessive control, on suspicions, on fears ...
And then I said to myself: STOP! And began to work. Over myself. Over my emotions. Over my attitude to the husband. Over our collaborative relationship.
In the end, I did it.
And I really want you to succeed!
So that those who have already created their family - did not miss it.
So that those who are just going to get married - do not lose their happiness.
So that those who have not found Him have finally found their men.
1. Despite the fact that the course was written with the hope of helping in a romantic relationship, all practices are suitable for any kind of relationship.
2. The course contains a minimum of theory and a maximum of practice, so that you do not lose time, and you can immediately begin to improve your relationship.
3. If you are not ready to perform the tasks - discard the idea of enrolling in this course. It will not help you. Better find the strength and desire to act, and start to live in harmony with yourself and your loved one each day.
- Wives dreaming of feeling the love of their husband again
- Brides dreaming of happy family life
- Girls who want to hear the cherished marriage proposal
- Friends seeking to support friends
- Moms ready to accept the love of their children
- Children eager to give love to their parents
- Colleagues determined to build a friendly team
- Anyone who understands the importance of relationships