The Science of Mind-Body Healing
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the science of Mind-Body Healing (psychophysiology) and the skills to apply everyday practices to your life!
- mindfulness, mind-body healing, mind body healing, meditation, psychology, psychophysiology, neuroplasticity, relaxation response, stress reduction, stress management
- Some meditation and/or psychology knowledge helpful, but not necessary
Terran V. Shaver, B.A., is a graduate student who is WAY too excited about the science behind mind-body healing to keep it all to herself. This course is an exploration of the fascinating ways our mind and body interact when we experience stress, anxiety, happiness or calm.
Whether you're practicing in the field of medicine, or battling a chronic illness, this course is the ultimate insight into the science behind Mind-Body Healing. Drawing from decades of academic studies, and using only the most up-to-date evidence-based research, this course is a jaw-dropping introduction to the field of psychophysiology.
- Stressed out people who want to learn the HOW and WHY of stress reduction and mind-body healing
- Health professionals who want to broaden their understanding of psychophysiology