Overcoming Procrastination In School, Work And Life ®
- No prior tools or knowledge are required
Beating Procrastination Is Not Easy, And You Obviously Know That. Procrastination stands in the way of many of our goals and objectives in life. It can have an impact on our health, wealth, relationships, goals..etc
That's exactly why we made this course. We made this course for you so you can lead a healthy life and enjoy it procrastination free!
After finishing this course, you will be fully equipped to manage and control procrastination, you will learn how to change any habit, create habits, and eliminate habits. You will also learn how to manage your time properly, set effective smart goals, and enhance your cognitive abilities.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn how habits truly function on a psychological and physiological level
- People who want to put an end to procrastination and solve this problem once and for all
- People who want to master their habits and be able to change any habit, create new habits, and eliminate old habits
- People who want to learn how to effectively manage their time to work on their habits properly
- People who want to implement healthy habits that would help them grow
- People who want to identify bad habits and be able to do something about it
- People who want to learn systems and formulas to overcome procrastination and time management issues
Hi, my name is Noah Merriby. I am an Author, Mentor, Investor & Entrepreneur.
In the past 5 years, I have helped more than 250,000 student from all around the world. I am a featured Instructor with more than 15,000 5-Star Reviews.
I am beyond excited to share my knowledge and my expertise with each and every one of you.
A Leading Online Academy and Community.
Lurnus is more than an academy, it's a community where you belong. We are transforming the way we learn and consume information online.
Learn From Top Instructors on Lurnus.
Watch online courses, listen to daily podcasts, read top news & insights, and engage in a community of learners.
Featuring Limited-Courses On Udemy