- 19.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to code in an organized and efficient way using Rust modules
- Learn how to build bug-free, memory safe applications and programs
- Develop your own Rust Programming library and store it in the repository
- Confidently program using Rust - a much sought after program from clients
This lecture cover about Introduction of Rust Programming
- Knowledge in C or C++ or some other language is desirable, however no prior experience is required for this course
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to take your Rust Programming skills to the next level
Why learn Rust?
Firstly, Rust is hot. Clients are screaming for Rust developers, so if you learn this language there is little doubt you will have increased career options.
Rust is a simple, efficient and time-saving application that has been designed from the ground-up to prevent faults and keep data secure. This reduces the amount of code you need to write, freeing up time to work on other projects.
But lets not forget one incredibly important feature. Rust is fun to program in. In fact it's regularly voted as one of the most fun languages to develop in.
In this Rust Programming Language for Beginners course, you’ll see real-life examples that can be applied to personal or corporate programs.
One of the many benefits that Rust has is an ownership system, eliminating bugs that crash your apps and programs. It works just fine in Windows, Mac and Linux.
You can also develop your own libraries and publish them on the Rust repository. Sharing these with other programmers quickly broadens your experience and puts you at the head of the pack.
By the end of this course you'll have a solid understanding of the Rust language, and will be able to code in an organised yet fast way through rust modules.
Finally, discover trait-based generics and then you will develop your own grep tool in Rust.
Course topics include:
If - Else in Rust
Loops in Rust
Functions in Rust
Tuple and Array in Rust
Ownership in Rust
Guessing Game Using Cargo
Structure in Rust
Enums and Pattern Matching
Using Modules to Re-use and Organize Code
Generic Types, Traits & Lifetimes
An IO Project- Building a Command Line Program
Iterators & Closures
Cargo and Crates .io
Patterns and Matching
As you can see, this course is packed with value to teach you to confidently program in one of the languages that developers love and clients seek help for!
The ideal student would be a someone with a basic knowledge of C,C++ (or another language) who is ready to master an empowering programming language. But note that it's not essential to have this knowledge.
- This course is suitable for both beginners and intermediates, who wish to become an expert in using the Rust Programming Language