Business Analysis: Become a Business Analyst
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know the fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Know the responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Identify the stages of the Business Change Lifecycle
- Understand the different elements of the Holistic Business System
- A desire to learn about one of the most in demand roles!
Business Analysis is one of the most rapidly growing areas in the world. Due to their skills and ability to drastically improve an organisation there is a huge demand for Business Analysts in all industries and sectors.
Do you want to work in Business Analysis or become a Business Analyst or just learn about the fundamentals of Business Analysis? Then join me, a holder of both the International Institute of Business Analysis's Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) and the British Computer Society's International Diploma in Business Analysis, in this course to teach you about Business Analysis and the role of the Business Analyst.
This course on Business Analysis will show you the role and responsibilities of a Business Analyst along with details on the Business Change Lifecycle and the Holistic Business System.
The course will teach you the responsibilities of a Business Analyst such as:
- Investigating the business situation,
- Identifying and evaluating options for improvement,
- Defining requirements, and
- Implementation and beyond.
This course is an introduction to the Business Analyst role and how it fits into the bigger picture of Business Analysis and the business change lifecycle.
Sign up now to start learning one of the fastest growing disciplines in the world and arm yourself with knowledge of the in demand role of a Business Analyst!
- Anyone who wishes to learn about Business Analysis
- Anyone who wishes to learn about the role of a Business Analyst
This lecture will guide you through the business change lifecycle. After this you should be able to identify the different stages of the business change lifecycle and the activities that occur during each stage.
In this lecture a closer look is taken at the responsibility of investigating business situations.