Business Analysis: Become a Business Analyst
What you'll learn
- Know the fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Know the responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Identify the stages of the Business Change Lifecycle
- Understand the different elements of the Holistic Business System
- A desire to learn about one of the most in demand roles!
Business Analysis is one of the most rapidly growing areas in the world. Due to their skills and ability to drastically improve an organisation there is a huge demand for Business Analysts in all industries and sectors.
Do you want to work in Business Analysis or become a Business Analyst or just learn about the fundamentals of Business Analysis? Then join me, a holder of both the International Institute of Business Analysis's Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) and the British Computer Society's International Diploma in Business Analysis, in this course to teach you about Business Analysis and the role of the Business Analyst.
This course on Business Analysis will show you the role and responsibilities of a Business Analyst along with details on the Business Change Lifecycle and the Holistic Business System.
The course will teach you the responsibilities of a Business Analyst such as:
- Investigating the business situation,
- Identifying and evaluating options for improvement,
- Defining requirements, and
- Implementation and beyond.
This course is an introduction to the Business Analyst role and how it fits into the bigger picture of Business Analysis and the business change lifecycle.
Sign up now to start learning one of the fastest growing disciplines in the world and arm yourself with knowledge of the in demand role of a Business Analyst!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to learn about Business Analysis
- Anyone who wishes to learn about the role of a Business Analyst
Transforming Ninja is a business change consultancy with holders of the International Institute of Business Analysis's (IIBA) Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) and the British Computer Society's (BCS) International Diploma in Business Analysis.
Experienced in numerous different sectors on projects of all sizes, playing many different roles in the business change world.
We love investigating new techniques and methodologies, and implementing these into our work whilst sharing the knowledge with our clients.
We like to arm people with the knowledge and techniques they need to accomplish their goals.