Risk Management Professional (RMP)
What you'll learn
- Define what is meant by project risk
- Recognize examples of project risk
- Identify the three risk factors needed to reduce uncertainty
- Recognize examples of common risk responses
- Match the inputs to planning risk management with the information they provide
- Identify the tools and techniques used for the Plan Risk Management process
- Identify sections you should include in a risk management plan
- Match elements of the risk management plan with examples
- Distinguish between the three risk ratings in an ordinal scale
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Risk Management process
- Identify the inputs to the Identify Risks process
- Identify activities that should be part of a document analysis to identify project risks
- Identify guidelines for conducting a brainstorming session to identify project risks
- Recognize when interviewing is a good method for gathering risk information
- Match types of causes of project risk with examples
- Categorize items that would be used to perform a SWOT analysis
- Identify the questions that would be asked during an assumption and constraint analysis
- Identify two documents you may gather information from when using checklists to identify risks
- Identify the outputs of the Identify Risks process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Identify Risks project management process
- Recognize the inputs you use to perform qualitative risk analysis
- Identify the tools and techniques you can use for the Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis process
- Prioritize risks based on given probability and impact ratings
- Recognize project documents that may need to be updated as a result of qualitative risk analysis
- Recognize the inputs to the Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis process
- Recognize examples of information you should gather about risks during an interview
- Identify the four common types of continuous distribution
- Identify the purpose of sensitivity analysis
- Calculate the expected monetary value of a risk
- Describe how to interpret a cost risk simulation graph
- Identify the sections of the risk report you typically update as a result of the Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis process
- Demonstrate your understanding of how to perform qualitative and quantitative risk analysis for your project
- Identify the inputs to the Plan Risk Responses process
- Identify strategies for responding to negative risks
- Recognize examples of using contingent response strategy
- Recognize the outputs of the Plan Risk Responses process
- Recognize the purpose of the Implement Risk Responses process
- Identify the inputs to the Monitor Risks process
- Recognize examples of risk audit outcomes
- Distinguish between technical performance analysis and reserve analysis measurement criteria
- Recognize appropriate risk response strategies
- Recognize the outputs of the Monitor Risks process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Risk Responses, Implement Risk Responses, and Monitor Risk processes
- General project management knowledge and abilities are a plus but not required
Welcome to the Risk Management Certification Program (PMI-RMP). The Program is SRM, PMBOK6 and PMBOK7 aligned and includes the courses on Planning Risk Management, Identifying Risk, Analyzing Risk and Responding to Risk.
This course based on the Standard for Risk Management in Portfolios, Programs, and Projects (SRM), the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide – Sixth Edition, and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide – Seventh Edition is fundamental for obtaining the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) certification.
These guides provide comprehensive knowledge on risk management theories, practices, and the latest project management methodologies essential for the certification.
In the Planning Risk Management section of this program on the project risk management knowledge area we're going to learn about how to plan for risks on a project to make sure that when negative things do happen, we're ready for them.
The Identifying Risk covers the inputs you need to look at in order to identify risks. And how to use several techniques, such as Data Analysis methods, like SWOT Analysis, and Assumption, and Constraint Analysis, to help you develop an effective risk register.
In the Analyzing Risk section, we'll examine the two risk analysis processes of the project risk management knowledge area, namely, perform qualitative risk analysis and perform quantitative risk analysis.
The Responding to Risk covers the final three processes in the project risk management knowledge area. Plan risk responses, implement risk responses and monitor risks. You'll learn about some common risk response strategies and how to monitor and control risks as they occur.
All instructional activities will earn you the necessary for PMI certification and credential maintenance if you already are a certified PMI Risk Management Professional or Project Management Professional.
So, if you are a project professional and you want to improve your risk management skills, this course is for you. If you are an entrepreneur, a student, a manager or, you just want to learn and develop risk management skills, this course is for you.
Now, go ahead and press that "Take this course" button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Project workers, project managers, risk officers and management students seeking or not PMI certification
- Note: This course is PMBOK6 aligned
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis