Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work (2021)
What you'll learn
- Be aware that artificial intelligence technologies exist in the workplace of the present and will further evolve in future
- Discover that artificial intelligence technologies are on the brink of expansion worldwide - at present
- Know about AI tools and platforms to automate your complete office work departments effectively
- Learn the secret tip that integrating human thoughts and combining it with AI tools is the ideal strategy
Welcome to the twelfth course in Term 1 as part of the series "MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing".
Did you know?
A great technological shift is on the verge of occurring very soon. Disruptive Artificial Intelligence technologies are going to change the world and human labour will be replaced by robot workers and the shift has in-fact started. This mind-blowing course introduces you to the concept of Artificial Intelligence usage in the workplace along with providing you practical examples of the different platforms that deploy the same for automation.
You will learn about the numerous Human Resources tools and usage of these in Artificial Intelligence, along with sales-based AI tools that can help you close the deal. You will be also introduced to Virtual chatbots that look like humans and do all the automation and support work for you in any industry you are in. We will also look at a particular case study of a company leveraging human robots as receptionists to free up tasks for the real employees. You will also learn about the AI-powered business advisor kind of tool that can provide valuable suggestions for analytics, for that matter.
Ultimately, the rise of Artificial Intelligence at work in 2021 & beyond is not a dream. It is a continuous journey into the exploration of new-found technologies that are unknown to many which have the greatest power in them to change the world altogether. Enrol now and let's start booming. Don't keep waiting.
The robots are coming for you, this year.
Are there any course requirements or any kind of pre-requisites, before taking this course?
None. However, several tools or AI platforms are taught in the course. You must go through these AI platforms completely and adopt any one of them based on your requirements or needs to skyrocket your business with AI.
Who this course is for:
- Artificial Intelligence learners and enthusiasts who want to discover new things
- Corporate company owners or CEO's who wish to create an impact with using AI at their workplace.
- Digital Marketing learners who wish to add AI skills to their bouquet, apart from learning the traditional courses available in the market
- Anyone who has the zeal and passion to know about present and upcoming technologies that can change the world
- Entrepreneurs who are just about to setup a business venture
- Marketing managers who wish to innovate at work
Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" is the Director of Digital Marketing at First Look Digital Marketing Solutions (India's First Artificial Intelligence Powered Digital Marketing company) located in Bangalore and is one of the top instructors in India who is teaching futuristic marketing-related courses on Udemy. He is a Technologist, Digital Marketing Coach, Author, and Video Creation Specialist with over 13+ years of experience and has worked at top companies in India.
Having over 788,000+ students on Udemy - he has facilitated digital marketing analysis and provided state-of-the-art marketing strategy ideas and tactical execution plans for top marketing companies in India including startups, SMB's and MNC's. This includes strategic brainstorming sessions, Artificial Intelligence-powered market analysis, market research related to digital performance, support of various AIDM marketing initiatives for new product and consumer promotional launches, etc. He uses real-time forecasting, predictive modelling, machine learning, advanced machine learning-based optimization techniques for business, marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven customer engagement strategies, competition monitoring software and other world-class tools.
Srinidhi gained popularity through the unique, practical yet engaging training methodologies he utilizes to teach during the training sessions. Some of his training methods include gamified learning experiences conducted by virtual writing and teaching robots like "Aera 2.0" that prompts behavioural changes in students and bring forth a new kind of fascination among the crowd. These robots are virtual humans having super-intelligence capabilities. They can autonomously train anyone on topics ranging from ABC to Rocket Science, without human intervention.
Srinidhi's passionate fans call him a "Digital Marketing Legend" and he's busy working on creating new virtual and humanoid robots to revolutionize education in India and the world.
He is deemed to be an innovator in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Digital Marketing and is someone who has embraced many ideas and has created various environments in which team members are taught the required AI automation tools and resources to challenge the status quo, push boundaries and achieve super-extensive growth. His courses are a testament to where the future is actually heading.
"My goal has always been to give my students the AI tools to be able to leverage their digital marketing experiences, tools that allow them to build marketing success, from a whole new innovative perspective." — Srinidhi Ranganathan
Srinidhi is currently working on these ultra-futuristic advancements in 2022 and creating research papers that contain information that delves 100-300 years into the future:
1) Autonomous Self-Thinking Scientific Computers
2) Personal Teleportation through Photons
3) Rise of Thought and Dream Recognition Machines
4) Memory Regeneration with Nanobots
5) Birth of Hyper-Reality
6) Virtual Robo-Babies
7) Space-Tourism for the Wealthy
8) Mini-Flying Cities, Creation and Expansion using Maglev Technology
9) Self-Driving Flying Cars
10) Holographic Pets
11) Space-Probes (Stellar Light-Travelling Machines)
12) Virtual Digital Humans (Mind-Clones)
13) Computer-Like Lifeforms
14) Decentralized Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies
15) Mind-Revealing Technology