The Rehabilitation of Love in Neuro-Rehabilitation
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The impact of neurological conditions on love and romantic relationships
- Neuroscientific findings pertaining to the brain in love
- Emotionally-Focused Couples Therapy in Neuro-rehabilitation
- Couples work with Aphasia
- Sexuality & neurological conditions; psychosexual work
A course exploring the use of relational ideas from couples psychotherapy, social neuroscience and social cognition rehabilitation to support people with neurological conditions and their partners. Suitable for clinical neuropsychologists, clinical psychologists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, rehabilitation nurses, and individual, family and couples psychotherapists/counsellors supporting people with neurological conditions, together with students of these disciplines.
Please note elements of this course are already included within the wider course: Family, Couples & Relationship Work in Neuro-rehabilitation. This course has 3 additional case studies to explore the use of the EFT couples model in neuro-rehabilitation in more detail.
- Neuro-rehabilitation clinicians and students