The RedTeam Blueprint - A Unique Guide To Ethical Hacking
What you'll learn
- 300+ HD Videos
- 180+ Hands on Exercises
- 400+ Topics
- 30+ Hours of Content
- How a Red Team Works at a Silicon Valley Company
- Building out your own Red Team at a large organization
- High Level and Low Level Crash Course on Windows Operating System Internals
- High Level and Low Level Crash Course on Linux Operating System Internals
- How the Kernel, Memory and the CPU work
- Beginner to Intermediate Networking
- How compiled programs work
- Full Guide to Python Programming
- Full Guide to Assembly Programing and Manual Shellcode Generation
- How Penetration Tests Actually Work and their Methodologies
- How and What Kerberos is
- Building, Managing and Attacking an Enterprise Active Directory Infrastructure
- The ability to scope out a Ethical Hacking Assessment at Silicon Valley Scale
- Building out Finding Reports and designing them for the right audience
- Being able to speak to Executives and Leadership at large organizations
- Passive and Active Reconnaissance tools and Techniques
- Real World Up to Date Exploitation Techniques
- Post Exploitation Techniques
- Custom Fix of Public Exploit Code
- The ability to creatively deploy persistence and backdoor binaries
- Living of the Land and Moving Laterally across the network
- Password Cracking
- Full Guide on Job Hunting in Silicon Valley
- Basic I.T Knowledge
- Any Machine with at least 4GB of Memory (RAM)
- No Prior Security or Ethical Hacking Skills
Welcome to the FIRST complete guide to Ethical Hacking! A lot of other Ethical Hacking or Security courses will just teach you how to hack or attack target systems. Learning just this aspect of Ethical Hacking WILL NOT GET YOU THE JOB IN THE REAL WORLD! The RedTeam Blueprint was designed and developed by Silicon Valley Hackers to actually land you the hacking job or penetration testing!
The reason the course was designed in this unique way is due to the real world Ethical Hacking Experience at Silicon Valley Company's by Brandon Dennis. With countless years of hiring Ethical Hackers, building out Security/Ethical Hacking Teams and developing new attack techniques Brandon is uniquely qualified to provide a full top to bottom course on what it REALLY takes to get into the field of Ethical Hacking.
After completing this course you will have not only a solid understanding of Ethical Hacking but also how Teams work at Enterprise Scale, working with Executives and smashing the Interview. This course has 8+ hours of hands on training as well as a realistically usable portfolio you can bring to job interviews.
Information Security is an ever growing field and with new jobs opening everyday but not enough professionals to fill them is creating a massive demand. With the RedTeam Blueprint you will be able to fill this gap! As a RedTeam Nation Student you will have the skills required to not only go into Ethical Hacking but into any field of Information Security available!
We teach not only the ethical hacking skills required but also the other 50%! Below are just some of the subjects you will learn.
Building out a Red Team at Enterprise Silicon Valley Scale
Skills to manage the Red Team as well as internal programs that can chance how the organization works
Windows Operating System
Linux Operating System
Operating System Internals (Memory, Stack, Heap, Kernels)
Programming (Assembly & Python)
Passive & Active Reconnaissance
Attack and Create Active Directory Infrastructure
Breaking Jail Shells
Abusing a Compromise to Lead to large scale attacks
Build out a sophisticated in home lab
Building a Personal Security Brand
Building a Portfolio
Job Hunting the Silicon Valley Way
Smashing the Job Interview
These are only SOME of the topics covered in this course. Of course you will receive 24 hour support via Q/A of the course as well as access to our Private Student Only Facebook Group with access to the instructors.
Don't wait! Take your career to the next level with the RedTeam Blueprint.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Curious about Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing or Red Teaming
- Anyone who wants to learn the full skillset truly required to land the job
- Anyone who wants to learn how professional hackers work and target real organizations from a real hacker
- Anyone who wants to make a career move into Ethical Hacking from another field
My name is Brandon Dennis. I have over 10+ years in experience with Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming. I have worked at everything from Silicon Valley Companies to smaller 10 man organizations. I spoken publicly, published 0 day exploits and open source countless projects on everything from Custom Windows Token Impersonation Toolkits to In Memory Bypasses.
I am currently an Ethical Hacker for a Silicon Valley company and CEO of RedTeam Nation. I develop all of my courses based on realistic goals of getting student where they need to go in their career.
Just learning Ethical Hacking is not enough in todays world so I take my courses to the next level. I go over not only what is required for the job at Silicon Valley company scale in terms of Ethical Hacking but also what is really required for the job and to pass the Interview itself!
All of my courses are hands on, freshly designed and provide the latest information in the world of Information Security. All of my courses are video based with everything students need from Beginner level to Advanced.