Data Science: R Programming Complete Diploma 2023
What you'll learn
- The R working tools and environment for professionals
- The R syntax and how to explain and describe the code using comments
- Variables, Values and assignments
- All the Data types available in R
- Performing mathematical operations, type conversion built-in functions and many useful built-in functions for math operations
- Working with collection of characters and strings in R, also essential character operations
- Logical values and booleans
- Handling different operations on variables and values by using different types of operators
- All the Data Structures in R such as vectors, lists, matrices, data frames and factors. And also all the essential operations for these data structures
- Decision making by using conditional statements in R
- Repeat block of code and iterate over collections with loops
- Functional programming and code reusing
- Statistics and data analysis concepts: datasets, many built-in functions, techniques and tools for statistical operations
- Data visualizations and Graphics in R: drawing points, line plotting, pie charts, bar charts, histograms and more
- Get the instructor QA Support
- No programming experience needed. You'll learn everything you need to know
Hello and welcome to the exciting world of the R programming language.
# Data Science: R Programming Complete Diploma 2023
R is one of the most powerful programming languages, for statistical computing and graphical presentation to analyze and visualize data.
In this course, I’m going to show you how to code with R from the R basics to the R advanced concepts.
Also, you will explore how the R programming language can be used today for data analysis and the production of beautiful data visualizations and graphics.
The best part? Every single topic and tool in this course will be explained theoretically and practically with real examples step by step.
This course will cover all the R essentials needed for everyone such as:
The R working tools and environment for professionals
The R syntax and how to explain and describe the code using comments
Variables, Values and assignments
All the Data types available in R.
Performing mathematical operations, type conversion built-in functions and many useful built-in functions for math operations.
Working with collection of characters and strings in R, also essential character operations
Logical values and Booleans.
Handling different operations on variables and values by using different types of operators.
All the Data Structures in R such as vectors, lists, matrices, data frames and factors
And also all the essential operations for these data structures.
decision making by using conditional statements in R.
Repeat block of code and iterate over collections with loops.
Functional programming and code reusing.
Statistics and data analysis concepts: datasets, many built-in functions, techniques and tools for statistical operations.
Graphics and data visualizations in R: drawing points, line plotting, pie charts, bar charts, histograms and more.
You will learn and understand all these concepts and more.
R is free open source, and very widely used by professional statisticians and data scientists.
It is also very popular in certain application areas, including bioinformatics. R is a dynamically typed interpreted language, and is typically used interactively. It has many built-in functions and libraries, and is extensible, allowing users to define their own functions and procedures using R, C or Fortran. It also has a simple object system. So, it's really powerful!
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now to go through a complete bootcamp of one of the most popular and powerful programming languages on the market for , R.
Become A Professional R Programmer and Data Scientist in no time!
Let's get started
Who this course is for:
- Beginner R Programmers
- New developers and Engineers
- Programming and software development engineering newbies
- Developers and Engineers who know other programming language but are new to R
- Developers curious about Learning R for data science
- Beginner Data Engineers/Scientists
SDE Arts | Octavo provides Software Development & Data Science online video courses.
SDE Arts | Octavo's main objective is to provide high-value skills in Software Technologies by using high quality, well prepared, focused and direct to the point videos to save your precious time.
We will show you practically how to become very skilled in the Software Engineering field to make your career better and move forward with amazing speed.
We taught for more than 500,000 happy students, developers and engineers from over 190 countries around the world.
Ahmed Ibrahim (Ahmed El Mohandes) is A Software Development Engineer | Data Science Professional | Training Content Engineer/Instructor
I taught for more than 700,000 students, developers and engineers from more than 190 countries around the world.
- Data Science: Data Analysis and Visualization tools and Libraries with Python, R, SQL and Spark.
- Databases: Relational and Non-Relational.
- Applied experience with many programming languages and tools, also a proficient knowledge and experience in Software Engineering and Data Science with skills to analyze, design and develop.
- Bachelor's degree of Electrical, Communications and Computer Engineering.
I'm always have a passion to develop my work and I like to simplify and clarify Software and Data Science skills and tools, and sharing my skills and expertise with others via high quality, and direct to point video training courses.