The Quick & Dirty Guide to Blockchain
- No course requirements or prerequisites
Like the Internet in the mid-1990s, Blockchain is getting closer to its breakout moment every day. A fundamental ‘techtonic’ shift transforming the world as we know it. Blockchain is a foundational technology that is creating the next Internet and opening up new opportunities around the world.
Learn from the only blockchain guide giving you historical context in bite-sized information with visually stunning graphics.
The rise of the Internet of trust and why Blockchain is important today.
How Blockchain works and what you need to be aware of?
What is possible with blockchain technology?
Winning in the new world of Blockchain
Designed for you even if you are not a rocket scientist or math wiz!
Whether you are a student, a business owner, a manager, or a professional, you can no longer ignore blockchain as some obscure technology just for techies.
Be prepared for what's coming in the future
Get to know how blockchain changes everything in business and learn how to use this sweeping innovation to the benefit of your organization.
Historical Context - Go back to the roots of how it all started
Bite-Sized Information - No overwhelming info overload
Visually Stunning - No boring bullet points
Join 1000's of professionals, and executives from leading companies who enjoyed The Quick & Dirty Guide to Blockchain
Who this course is for:
- Entry-level professionals and students - Looking for a career path in blockchain, and to start building the skills needed to get hired by top businesses.
- Mid-level professionals - Looking to prepare for your next career move and learn how blockchain technology will impact your work and future.
- Business owners - Looking to learn how blockchain changes everything in business and understand how to use this sweeping innovation to the benefit of your organization.
- Tech professionals (engineers, data scientists, marketers etc.) - Looking to start on the right foot and gain the confidence you need to join the industry and explore a blockchain career.
Entrepreneurship is in my DNA. Launched my first startup in 2002 (acquired in 2003). Since then I built over 20 companies, planned and executed hundreds of projects, and trained thousands of entrepreneurs in the dark art of how to build successful startups.
Be it Startups ? Blockchain ?Capital ? Innovation ?I'm super passionate about making things happen and transforming the way people work, bringing them together into cohesive teams, improving culture, mindset, retention, and highly impacting revenue generation and productivity.
The end result is things take shape, people take action, and teams achieve meaningful results.
My superpowers are strategic planning, innovative marketing, and lean thinking. I enjoy learning new emerging technologies and industries and solving big challenges. I thrive on building relationships and identifying collaborative opportunities.
Recognized as one of 30 Vancouver tech thought leaders and influencers to follow and featured in Forbes, BBC, BetaKit, Entrepreneur, DailyHive, Notable, and CBC.
Spearheaded development and implementation of the world’s first and largest marketplace for Middle Eastern Art.
Strategic advisor for several successfully funded tech, blockchain, and impact startups including Fintrux, Traction Health, and Peace Geeks.