Advanced Python Programming: Build 10 OOP Applications
What you'll learn
- Escape the world of Python basics and take your Python skills to a professional level.
- Master the ultimate object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Build 10 real-world Python programs using the professional object-oriented programming approach.
- Complete three independent Python projects and compare the solutions.
- Learn how to plan your Python programs before writing them.
- Write highly organized modular code.
- Learn and apply software design principles when programming in Python.
- Learn to troubleshoot code issues using debuggers.
- Learn to use Git to track your code changes.
- Get a deep understanding of how Python works under the hood.
- Learn to polish your Python programs to make them ready for users to use.
- Create weather forecast web maps with Python.
- Generate PDF reports.
- Create and manipulate images.
- Control your computer and mobile camera.
- Take photos from the computer or the mobile camera with Python and upload them to cloud services.
- Build interactive web apps.
- Send daily news by email and schedule automatic emails.
- Build Python REST APIs.
- Work with SQL databases.
- Extract data via web scraping.
- Learn to create desktop GUI programs.
- Learn to create mobile apps.
- Learn advanced core Python concepts such as class methods, static methods, abstract classes, etc.
- Learn code refactoring.
- Learn the PEP8 Style Guide for Python code.
- Learn to create Python packages.
- Students should already know Python basics that are variables, numbers, strings, lists, functions, conditionals, and loops.
Are you an aspiring Python programmer who has completed a Python for Beginners Course or "The Python Mega Course" and wants to take your skills to the next level? Look no further than "Advanced Python Programming: Build 10 OOP Applications," a Udemy course designed for those who want to learn more advanced Python concepts.
Through this course, you will master Python programming from the inside out by building ten real-world applications while you learn advanced programming concepts, techniques, and tools. You will learn to work with Git and GitHub, debuggers, software design principles, highly-organized code, code planning, code refactoring, SQL databases, web applications, mobile applications, desktop programs with graphical user interfaces, web scraping, automating tasks, controlling computer and mobile cameras with Python, getting daily news automatically, generating PDF reports automatically, sending automated emails, building Python REST APIs, and creating and publishing Python packages to the Python PyPi package index.
In particular, you will learn to program in the professional object-oriented programming (OOP) paradigm. Object-oriented programming is considered the ultimate way of programming, and this course will teach you OOP from scratch. Concepts like self, instance variables, or instance objects will not be a black box anymore.
This course emphasizes the importance of software design principles, which will help you to write code that is maintainable, scalable, and easy to understand. You will also learn to use debuggers effectively to identify and fix bugs in your code. In addition, you will learn to write efficient and readable code by planning and refactoring your code.
By the end of the course, you will be a master of Python and be able to effortlessly build any Python program using quality, highly-organized Python code. This course is also covered by the Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee, so there's no risk involved.
If you have already completed a beginner's or intermediate course this course is the ideal next step to take your Python skills to the next level. Sign up now and start building real-world applications with confidence!
Who this course is for:
- People who know Python basics already
Hi, I am Ardit! I am a Python programmer, teacher, and founder of PythonHow. I graduated in 2013 with a Master of Science in Geospatial Technologies from the University of Muenster in Germany with a focus on using Python for remote sensing.
I have worked with companies from various countries, such as the Center for Conservation Geography, to map and understand Australian ecosystems, image processing with the Swiss in-Terra, and performing data mining to gain business insights with the Australian Rapid Intelligence.
If you want to learn Python through my courses, I propose the following learning path: Start with The Python Mega Course 2022: Build 10 Real-World Applications. Students love that course as a comprehensive real-world guide to Python and building programs with Python. After finishing that course, take my Automate Everything with Python course if you want to use Python to make small-to-medium programs. That course contains everything you need to start using Python as your swiss army knife. On the other hand, if you are interested in making large applications, my advanced course Advanced Python: Python OOP with 10 Real-World Programs would be a better choice. All the courses are listed here on my Udemy profile page.