Master Python 2024 - From beginner to professional
What you'll learn
- You will be able to use Python to automate and solve problems you face in your own work or personal projects
- Learn how to work with the Numbers datatype
- Learn how to work with the String datatype including common String methods
- Learn how to work with the List data structure including common List methods
- Learn how to work with the Dictionary data structure including common Dictionary methods
- Learn how to work with the Tuple data structure including common Tuple methods
- Learn how to work with the Set data structure including common Set methods
- Learn about comparison operators in control flow
- Learn how to create conditional statements using if, elif, and else statements
- Learn how to use for loops
- Learn how to use while loops (including the break, continue and pass keywords)
- Learn how to utilise nested loops
- Learn how to use List comprehensions
- Learn how to use Dictionary comprehensions
- Learn how to use functions in Python
- Learn how to create your own functions in Python
- Learn how to use parameters and arguments in functions
- Learn about *args and **kwargs
- Learn how to use lambda expressions
- Learn how to use the Map and Filter functions
- Learn about scope in Python
- Learn how to accept and validate user input
- Learn about OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Learn how to create Python classes
- Learn how to create Class attributes
- Learn how to create Class methods
- Learn about Python inheritance and polymorphism
- Learn how to use Special Methods
- Learn how to use modules and packages
- Learn how to create your own modules and packages
- Learn how to address Python errors and incorporate exceptions handling
- Learn about Python decorators
- Learn about Python generators
- Learn how to use Web Scraping capabilities using Python with step by step code along
- Learn how to create Graphical User Interfaces using the Tkinter library
- Learn how to create dashboards using Plotly and Dash
- Learn how to work with different file formats such as CSV, PDF and databases
- Learn about the Collections module
- Learn how to use Regular Expressions (regex)
- Learn how to time your code in Python
- Apply your learnings in 10+ projects!
- An appetite and motivation to learn how to code using the Python programming language
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
Welcome to ‘Master Python 2024 - From beginner to professional’ course! If you’re looking to dive into Python, you’re in the right place. This Udemy course is crafted with precision to take you from Python novice to a confident user, ready to impress on your CV.
Featuring over 200 high-quality videos spanning 26+ hours, this course covers everything from Python installation to advanced topics like web scraping and GUIs. Practical quizzes, coding exercises, and real-world projects ensure you’re not just learning but applying your Python skills effectively.
Worried about commitment? Don’t be! The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked. Your satisfaction is our priority.
In this Python journey, we cover crucial topics, including installation, command line basics, Jupyter Notebook, and more. From variables to control flow, OOP to web scraping, we’ve got it all.
Taught by an instructor with over 14 years of practical experience in creating technical solutions, this course goes beyond theory. Learn from real-world insights that can add significant value to your personal growth and your future workplace.
Python evolves, and so does this course! Stay updated with the latest developments, ensuring you’re always at the forefront of Python proficiency.
Experience engaging and easy-to-follow tutorials, coupled with quizzes, tips, and tricks to enhance your Python journey. Each video targets specific elements, making it easy to tackle topics in isolation or as part of a comprehensive learning journey.
In 2024, Python is a must-have skill on your CV, especially in fields like AI/ML and data analysis. This course empowers you to create technical solutions, making you stand out in the rapidly advancing industry.
With a focus on precise delivery, this course offers a unique learning experience. From fundamentals to advanced features, you get high-quality content tested with quizzes, tips, and recommended articles.
I’m here to make learning Python enjoyable for you! Whether you’re a complete beginner or seeking a refresher on advanced topics, this course is designed for you. Sign up, and let’s make learning Python a rewarding journey together!
Don’t wait! Enroll today, kickstart your Python journey, and I look forward to seeing you inside the course. Let’s make 2024 your year of mastering Python! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Happy coding!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn the Python programming language
- This course is for anyone who wants to build their own technical solutions to solve real-world problems
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to automate manually intensive tasks
- This course is designed for any data enthusiast who wants to get more out of their data
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn Python best practices
- This course is for anyone who wants to improve their programming capabilities
- This course is for any keen data scientist who wants to leverage Python for data analytics
- This course is for anyone who wants to improve their data literacy
- This course is for anyone who wants to open up job opportunities that involve programming solutions using Python
Hi! I'm Dean - a keen data scientist with a passion for data analytics & visualisation. I've spent the last 11 years working at some of the largest Banking organisations in the world including UBS, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank and have implemented some of the most widely used reports in the organisation... using various languages and software such as SQL, Python, Alteryx & Tableau.
Chartered Accountant by trade, I was fortunate enough to have crossed paths and learnt from some of the best minds in the industry, and my eyes were opened to analytical capabilities I never knew were possible.
As well as having a passion for data analytics, I strongly believe that sharing knowledge can only improve the world we live in. I have witnessed endless hours of time being spent in Excel files, inefficiencies that cost organisations millions each year. With simple data cleansing and visualisation techniques that can be learnt by anyone, a 100+ hour process can be reduced to seconds. And it doesn't require a whole IT department to do it. It requires you, and an appetite to obtain a new skill.
I have conducted multiple internal bootcamps for colleagues and peers around the world, showcasing the truly remarkable things that can be done with data analytics platforms and programming languages.
Whether you work in Retail, Real Estate, Music, Automotive, Leisure, Healthcare, Tourism, Financial Services, Agriculture, we all want our data sourcing to be quick, visualisations to be dynamic and insights to be instant and that is exactly what I focus on when designing these courses. You are supported through your whole journey and I want you to walk away with a completely new attitude towards data science and an appetite to learn even more.
We are now in 2022. Using Excel to conduct analysis and gain insights into data is a thing of the past. Everybody should be in a position where they can mine data comfortably leveraging applications and languages designed to make life simple.
For years, I have made it my mission to share the wonderful world of data analytics & visualisation and I'm really excited to finally share my expertise with you here at Udemy.
If you can't yet tell, I'm extremely passionate about all things Data Science - so join me today and let me show you why!