- 9 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- 11 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build 11 Easy-to-Follow Python 3 Projects
- Automate Coding Tasks By Building Custom Python Functions
- Add Python 3 to your Resume by Understanding Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Use Variables to Track Data in Python Programs
- Use Numbers to Create “Behind-the-Scenes” Functionality
- Use Strings to Create Customized, Engaged User Experiences
- Create Programs that can think using logic and data structures
- Use Loops to Improve Efficiency, Save Time, Maximize Productivity
Learn the basics of Variables and why they are useful in our programs
In this lecture you will learn how to do basic arithmetic in Python, learn about the float datatype, and also learn about a special operator called the modulo
In this lecture, we will be kicking off our first project which is to create a health potion for a video game. In this lecture you will learn about using numbers to represent real life concepts, and get hands on with the Python "random" module.
In this lecture we will be finishing off our health potion project. You will learn how you can use numbers to implement a difficulty system and how to override variables.
Once you are done you will feel a massive sense of achievement and I encourage you to share the final product with your friends! I bet they'll be really impressed with your new abilities!
In this lecture we learn about python's if statement. The if statement allows us to check a certain condition. If that condition is true, we run a piece of code, and if not we dont! Check out all the cool things we can do with If statements in this lecture and also learn about the elif and else keyword!
Understanding Logical operators is critical to being able to create logic in your code. In this lecture we talk about using the "not" & "and" logical operators to make logical conditions and we also see how we can combine these into more complicated and powerful logic.
In this lecture we apply all that we have learned so far in the course to build a cinema booking program. The program will have a dictionary of films, each with an age rating and a number of seats left. If the user is old enough, and there are enough seats, they can book a ticket, but if not... they can't!
While loops are the simplest type of loop so let's start there! Learn what while loops are, how they work and use one all in this lecture!
In this lecture you will learn the difference between arguments and parameters in functions, as well as the difference between positional arguments, and keyword arguments. As a bonus, you are also going to learn how to let your functions have default parameters which are super useful!
Learn the difference between objects and classes and learn how these two concepts relate to eachother
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Have a fun upbeat attitude and be ready to become awesome!
========================= TESTIMONIALS ===========================
"Just WOW, if you want to start Python, this is the place! - " David Cristea ★★★★★
"If you can take just one Python course, make sure it's this one." - A. Barbosa ★★★★★
"The information is extremely well presented. Best Python training I have found so far" - Tanara ★★★★★
"I have tried many python courses on Udemy but this one is the best of them all." - Natalie ★★★★★
"I have other python courses on Udemy but this one is the best by far. It explains things in a very hands-on and easy to follow method that will have you understanding what you are doing in no time." - Robert Rodono ★★★★★
"This has helped me achieve my dream of being a programmer and I recently joined the FTC (US Federal Trade Commission)" - Mica Moyer
It's no secret that project-based learning is one of the most effective ways to learn any skill, and this is especially true for programming!
If you are looking to learn the python programming language with a course that is fun, energetic and project-based, then you have come to the right place.
Say goodbye to the days of rummaging through random YouTube videos, unintelligible documentation, and random stack-overflow posts to find the information you crave.
This excellently prepared course gives you instant access to everything you need to know to get programming in Python and puts it all right at your fingertips!
The Python Bible will take you from a complete beginner to having a portfolio of 11 fun python 3 projects.
Each project will incrementally build on your skills, and by the end of the course, you will have the confidence and skills to branch off on your own into the world of Python programming.
In this illuminating course, you will learn about:
1. Variables - Learn to conveniently store data in your python programs!
2. Numbers - Learn how numbers work behind the scenes in your python programs!
3. Strings - Master Python Text and automate messages using Strings!
4. Logic and Datastructures - Teach your python program to think and decide!
5. Loops - Save time and effort, by making computers do the hard work for you!
6. Functions - Automate Tasks by Building your very own Python Functions that you can use over and over!
7. OOP - Add Python to Your Resumé By Mastering Object-Oriented Programming, the industry programming standard!
The unique thing about this course is that, through its world-class instruction, it covers the core topics of python programming without any fluff and in a fun and unforgettable way.
Whether you want to get into Data Science, Web Development or make cool robots with the Raspberry Pi, The Python Bible will teach you the core fundamentals of python programming so you can get started on your python programming path!
Test drive the course for a full 30 days, with a Udemy-approved Zero Risk, 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee! You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Enroll in the Python Bible Now! You will be really glad that you did!
- For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- Not Intended for Seasoned Developers