The Psychology Of The Ultimate Entrepreneur
What you'll learn
- How to act despite fear and achieve your business goals as a result.
- Top 4 techniques to deal with fear.
- Get a free Workbook that goes with the course.
- The one requirement for starting a business (I ignored it and lost tens of thousands of dollars).
- How to connect your passion with the marketplace.
- What passion causes to your sales.
- Entrepreneurial evolution and how your attitude towards money changes.
- How to have money as a primary motivator and feel great despite what celebrities say.
- Top 3 wealth-building activities every entrepreneur has mastered (the last one has to do with your subconscious).
- Which the activities that make money in each company are (focus on these).
- How to make smart decisions for the development of existing products or launching new products.
- How EXACTLY value is created and why this continues to be #1 money-making mindset for entrepreneurs.
- How to drastically deliver more value to the marketplace by increasing the speed (10x).
- How to drastically deliver more value to the marketplace by increasing the quality of your product or service.
- Where, in your startup, to look for changes that would have the highest positive impact.
- Discover the most effective way to prioritize tasks (Hint: Never do the most urgent task first)
- Identify and eliminate top time-wasting activities to boost your personal productivity.
- How to apply the 50-50-30 time management technique (the last technique you will ever need).
- How to avoid the over-learning and under-doing trap.
- Identify the causes why you don't take action (perfectionism is one of these).
- Top 4 mindsets that will urge you to act.
- What type of knowledge exactly entrepreneurs need and look for.
- Discover the 4 learning styles that will help you communicate to your target audience (by David Kolb).
- Apply the concept of Brain Plasticity (Neuroplasticity) to master the skills you want.
- How to find good opportunities in any market.
- How to identify out of date opportunities.
- Willingness to learn
If you have a startup but things aren’t going so well, chances are you have a mindset problem.
According to Business Insider, over 50% of businesses fail by the 5th year they are in business and over 70% fail by the 10th year.
The reasons for failures can be grouped into two.
First, what I call external reasons, cash flow problems, competition, no market need for the product, etc.
And the second group is what I call internal reasons – these are the mindsets, believes, and understandings of the entrepreneurs running the startup.
This program focuses on the second group of reasons as they are more important and harder to master.
It’s not by chance, Tony Robbins said: “Success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.”
…because come to think of it, if you are not in the right mindset, it doesn’t matter how good of a strategy you have, because your execution will be poor.
Psychology can work for you or against you.
The main purpose of this program is to provide you with the right mindsets and help you install the psychology of the winner within you!
How am I going to do that? You are asking….
Well, I’ve spent the last several months studying and researching the most successful entrepreneurs on the planet.
Out of hundreds of entrepreneurs, I picked 17 brilliant people to present and analyze their opinion on the most important mindsets an entrepreneur should possess.
In addition to that, I share personal stories from my businesses and more importantly what are the mindsets that have been working for me throughout my entrepreneurial journey.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
I designed this program for current and would-be entrepreneurs who want to build profitable businesses that will last by adapting the proven-to-be-successful mindsets and philosophies.
This program is about a mental shift.
It’s about the psychology of the stellar entrepreneur.
We’ll be discussing topics such as
On the other hand, we won’t be discussing topics such as venture capital, pitching, angel investors, and so on.
Again, the focus will be on the psychology, not the strategy.
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
My name is Vladimir Raykov and I’m a direct response marketer.
And basically what I do is I help people sell their products.
I teach around 50000 students from 172 countries to improve their marketing and business processes but the number of students is growing fast. In my life as an entrepreneur, I’ve managed to build a successful information product business but on the other hand, I have a few unsuccessful startups.
And we’ll have a chance to talk about that throughout the program as I analyze myself and the mistakes I made. This I believe will be quite valuable to you as it will prevent you from doing the same mistakes that cost me tens of thousands of dollars. Yes, this is what happened when I ignored a critically important principle you will learn about in this program.
I’ve been studying management of innovation and business development in one of the best business schools in Europe – Copenhagen Business School.
I’m also the author of How To Build Your Successful Online Teaching Business (Online Entrepreneurship Book 1)
And if you believe as an entrepreneur, you need to constantly look for ways to elevate your skills, mindsets, and philosophies to the next level, then I invite you to join this program.
Go take this course and if for some reason you don’t like it, you have 30 days, unconditional money-back guarantee. No questions asked, No hassle. No hard feelings.
Click the “Buy Now” button right now!
I’m waiting for you inside the course! We’ve got a lot to cover.
There is no risk whatsoever.
So, let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Online Entrepreneurs
- Would-be Entrepreneurs
- Book Authors
Vladimir Raykov works as an Agile Product Manager (certified Scrum Master and Product Owner) in an innovative and highly developing company for software solutions.
Vladimir has a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and has completed courses on a Master's level on Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Knowledge at Copenhagen Business School.
He is an author (How To Build Your Successful Online Teaching Business), and one of his deepest passions is leadership - bringing out the best in people. Moreover, Vladimir is certified by Case Western Reserve University on a course - Inspiring Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence.
His highest priorities are family and friends. He does and is interested in online teaching and learning as he thinks that these two terms are the new currency of the future.
A firm believer in education, Vladimir is willing to share his knowledge with others.