The Psychology Of Persuasion & Influence
What you'll learn
- Understand and apply different persuasive psychology techniques.
- Understand different communication skills in psychology and how to use them to influence people.
- Apply and enhance your communication and persuasion skills to get exactly what you want from someone.
- Apply influencing communication skills when you want to persuade or change someone’s mind.
- Recall the 7 primary psychological drivers in humans.
- Understand the basic concepts of behaviour and the formation of opinions.
- Interpret body language and micro-expressions.
- How to persuade and influence difficult people that won’t have their minds changed.
- How to use persuasion and influence to better your relationships and generate empathy.
- No specific requirements.
Many believed that persuasion and influence were natural gifts that some people had, whilst others simply didn’t. Whilst it is true that some people are naturally good persuaders and excellent communicators, that doesn’t mean it can’t be taught.
This course will teach you all the communication and persuasion skills necessary to influence anybody. Some may argue that it is unethical to persuade people for personal gain, but that is only the case if it is done with bad intentions at heart. Persuasion can build empathy, can better the relationships you have with those around you, and can get you to places and experiences in life you once only dreamt of.
After a brief introduction with the course expert, Phillip Hesketh, you will learn the key concepts of human behaviour including the seven psychological drivers, the mechanics of conversation, first impressions and opinion formation.
Persuasion and influence are useless unless you can gauge how the other person is feeling. That is why reading body language is so important when applying communication and persuasion skills.
As well as learning how to deal with difficult people, you will also be taught about the universality of persuasion - specifically, how you can use it at work as well as at home. Hesketh explains that companies and relationships follow the same course, and can be improved in a similar way using the right persuasive psychological techniques.
The course will finish off with a general overview of how you can get on better with everyone. Concepts such as trust building, linear probing and empathy are covered in extensive detail, giving you the right tools to become a master in business communication and steer your life in the direction you want.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals wanting to know how to improve business communication skills using persuasive psychological techniques.
- Anyone wanting to know how to develop persuasion skills.
- Anyone wanting to know how to improve influencing skills.
- Anyone curious about the psychology of persuasion, influence and motivated communication.
- Individuals looking to enhance their relationships with their loved ones, work colleagues and friends.
- Anyone wanting to better relate to people through the generation of persuasion-based empathy.
The Expert Academy is a specialist creator, publisher and distributor of high-quality online courses. We bring together leading experts from around the world so you can learn from the best.
Our experts will teach you skills that will have an immediate positive impact on your life. We help you learn from the very best.
Lahcen is an online course creator & marketer. He has been creating and selling online courses successfully since 2014. His clients range from solopreneurs to top elearning companies. His courses and those of his clients impacted the lives of millions of learners around the world. His specialties include: Course creation, Landing page optimization & Course marketing.