The Psychology of Games - Secrets of Good Game Design
What you'll learn
- 🚀 You'll know which game elements need to be integrated to your own game to create a fun and addictive gameplay
- 💡 You will get an insight into the topics of "game design", "the psychology of video games " and a number of basics of the general psychology
- PC, laptop, Mac or tablet
- Interest in being a good game designer
- Desire to learn more about the psychology in video games
Have you ever wondered why some games are so popular that they are played with enthusiasm by hundreds of thousands or even millions of people?
The answer to this is certain psychological tricks, elements and methods that seem simple but can have incredible effects in humans. If you are working on a game or planning to do so, but have no idea how to make the gameplay fun and addictive - You are in the right place!
At the end of every chapter you get a summary of the most important contents. That means that you can watch the course relaxed and attentive without having to take notes.
Important: This is not a programming course.
Who this course is for:
- This course was created for game designers who have the desire to get the most out of their games
- People who get enthusiastic about the psychology in video games
Hi, I'm Fabienne from Pixelcademy! About 7 years ago I started working on my first game. Since then I learned a lot about the topic of game design and the psychology in video games. On Udemy, my goal is to teach courses about the topics of game design, the psychology in video games and game development in general.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!