The Psychology of Fragrance, Flavor and Taste in Marketing
What you'll learn
- Why and how individual consumers make choices through emotional preference.
- How advertising works with our mind, will & emotions
- Learn how the Consumer is the Hero
- Learn how to Create Preference
- Learn what are "Need States" in the Fragrance & Flavor Sectors
‘Must watch’ for anyone who is involved in New Product Development or Product Improvement, be it in Development, Marketing or Market Research role for Food, “Perfume” or Drink Brands.
This course takes the you through the taste and aroma Journey from ‘the eyes, via the aroma, bite and chew to the swallow’ whilst outlining the articulated and unarticulated emotional links with the product at each step – brilliantly illustrated using “Global Brands as” examples.
In short, how understanding emotional flavour preference can gain competitive advantage.
Who this course is for:
- Perfumers, Flavorists or Marketers looking to enter the world of Fragrance or Flavor
University Lecturer in Grasse on the Masters in Management of the Flavor & Fragrance (MSc) Université Côte d’Azur, Grasse, France
I work in Grasse the world capital of perfumes. The author of multiple modules for the Université Côte d’Azur Masters in Fragrance Flavour course.
I am a Multi Sensory Marketing Expert. I combine marketing research insights with celebrated creativity. Holder of a degree in Human Psychology. A member of the Market Research Society.