The Project Management Course: Beginner to PROject Manager
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the fundamental theory and best practices of Project Management
- Perform a complete Case Study of a Project, from the beginning until its end, observing real-life project scenarios
- Receive 15+ Project Management templates and practical documents to help you structure and manage projects
- Understand the Project Manager role and acquire the skills needed to become successful in the profession
- Study Waterfall and Agile project management, performed with Scrum
- Gain the knowledge and develop the skills to manage an entire project on your own
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
- You will need access to Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to download and practice with the supplemental course materials
This is the only online course you need to acquire the business acumen to:
Manage a project on your own
Understand how to structure projects in large, medium, and small organizations
Become a project manager
Get promoted and apply what you learn here to the real business world
Gain an all-around view of why some projects succeed and why others do not
Why this course?
Reason #1: The instructor
Ivan, the instructor of the course, has a proven track record. He is a PMP certified project manager who spent the last several years working as a project manager with AIG, the American International Group. Enrolling in this course will be like taking lessons from a proven professional who has been on the job and walked the same path as you will.
Reason #2: 365 Careers
365 Careers is one of the most popular course providers on Udemy. The average amount of time we spend creating a course is between 5 and 6 months. We take pride in our high-quality production, practice materials, and continued support to our students.
Reason #3: Udemy
Udemy is the leading global marketplace for online courses. Here you will find updated content (the year is 2018, not 2012). You will enjoy a seamless course-taking experience. And frankly you will find the best value for money deals on the Internet
The Project Management Course covers all the fundamental knowledge, concepts, tools and techniques you need to understand:
How a project works
How to best manage it
We will start from the proven theoretical basics and will gradually build up on that knowledge step by step. In each step of the way, we will add real-life practical examples, case studies and exercises.
What is unique about this course compared to similar materials is that we will be reviewing and analyzing a complete project – from its very beginning until its last day. Throughout, we carefully review the key tasks a PM should take at each stage along the way. Not only that, you will also receive more than 15 project management templates to help you lead projects in different industries.
What sets this course apart from the rest of the Business courses out there?
High-quality production – HD video and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
Knowledgeable instructor (PMP certified with years of experience on the job)
Complete training – we cover all major topics and skills you need to become a successful project manager
Extensive case studies that will reinforce everything you’ve learned
Excellent support - if you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day
Dynamic - we don’t want to waste your time! The instructor sets a very good pace throughout the whole course
Why do you need these skills?
Salary/Income – A project manager salary in the US starts from $60k and gradually rises as he/she moves up the ladder
Promotions – Project managers acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within corporations
Secure Future - there is high demand for skilled project managers, and you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
Growth - this isn’t a boring job. Every day, you will face different challenges that will test your existing skills
This course comes with Udemy's 30 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. So, you have nothing to lose! Subscribe to the course and give it a try!
Click the 'Take this course' button now! This will be one of the best decisions of your professional career!
- University graduates interested in a project management career
- Young professionals who would like to improve their project management skills
- Anyone who wants to learn how to manage an entire project on their own