The Professional Edge - Appearance and Behaviour
What you'll learn
- Specifically created for working and business professionals and young entrepreneurs, this course covers the Needs of a Professional at the work place.
- This course covers business and work etiquette including Telephone and Mobile Etiquette at work.
- This course covers How to Exchange Business cards, Use Correct Handshakes, Gestures and Postures that display confidence.
- This course covers Etiquette at Meetings and Presentations, Etiquette while writing business emails.
- This course covers the importance of appearance and grooming for a professional edge.
- You will be able to successfully adapt a professional look, behaviour and professionalism at the workplace.
- The course is highly interactive with learning and engaging activities and instructor led training videos, audio visuals, action plans and quizzes. You will need to keep a note pad and pen handy.
- This course has been designed to give you a complete 'Think-Feel-Do' experience as you proceed.
This is a value packed course for young professionals, especially for those who are about to start work soon or also for business professionals who need to enhance themselves professionally. This course is available in two series. This course, or Series I covers needs of looking professional at the work place and includes, business and work etiquette, Professional Attire and Grooming, Business email writing, Business Etiquette, including Telephone and Mobile Etiquette, Meeting room etiquette and etiquette needed during presentations at the workplace, The etiquette of exchanging business cards and handshakes, etc. At the end of the course, you will be able to successfully adapt a professional look, behaviour and professionalism at the workplace. This course has been designed to give you a complete 'Think-Feel-Do' experience as you proceed right through the course. There are video lessons, quizzes, practice activities based on what is taught in the course and action plans, that will help you chalk out your new path after completion of this course..
On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
Remember to check the drop-down menu in each section of the curriculum. This will give you a glimpse of the chapters that have been lined up for you in this course. Doing the course in a sequential manner and attempting all the quizzes and practice sessions will give you a holistic experience. You will also be able to check your understanding as you proceed in the course.
So, jump right in the course and enjoy the session.
Wish you the best!
Certified Image Management Consultant and Soft Skills Trainer
Who this course is for:
- This program will benefit Corporate or Business Professionals.
- This program will benefit Job Ready or graduating students, Young Entrepreneurs and all individuals looking at building confidence a professional image at the workplace.
An Image Management Consultant, Trainer and Founder of Barros Image Consultancy.
Sandra Barros has been a corporate professional with 20 years of experience to her credit. Having interacted with with people at various levels, she feels that no matter what role you play in life or the position you work in, what really matters is if you are able to gain trust from another. She believes that developing oneself in such a manner, so as to build trust, is what image management is all about.
Her Image Consulting Experience:
A certified since December 2013, Sandra Barros has shared her Image Management expertise with close to 2K individuals including graduates and post graduate students from various institutes, corporate professionals, young entrepreneurs and women in various fields including homemakers.
She quotes Benjamin Disraeli, “The secret of success is to be ready when your opportunity comes.” She says, that one must keep upgrading themselves and open to learn new things and unlearn a few others to see positive results and build a personal brand.
Her Education & Certifications:
Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) and Commerce Graduate (BCom)
Trained and certified Image Consultant from Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI).
Certification in soft skills training accredited by Scottish Qualifications Authority and curriculum partner Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA
Certification for Train the Trainer program accreditation by National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET), one of the constituent boards of Quality Council of India.
Certified in Facilitation Skills Training assessed by M/s 7i Creative Educators on behalf of National Skills India Mission (Nsim)