The Professional Bass Masterclass - Bass 1, Bass 2, Bass 3
What you'll learn
- Learn professional technique from a professional bassist.
- Have mastery over the entire fretboard
- Develop incredible technique in both hands
- Understand the role of the bass and write great bass lines
- Be able to improvise
- Play the bass proficiently in a wide variety of settings
- Master time
- Understand music theory including harmony, chord construction, the modes, key signatures, time signatures and more
- Play over changes from charts
- Have the foundation to be a fully formed musician
- Step confidently onto the stage or into the studio
- A bass (or bass-like instrument)
- A love of music and a desire to get playing
- Reading skills are not needed
- Beginner to Advanced -- All Levels Welcome!
The Top-Selling Bass Course!
Join me and thousands of my wonderful students in your musical journey and learn to play and master the bass now!
This course is edited down to precision to turn you into the bassist you want to be in the shortest time possible!!!
Become a fully-formed bassist!
This course includes:
The Bass Player's Workshop - music modules where you create bass lines
Riff Trainer for Bass - where you develop improv skills and line creation options
and Guided Bass Practice Sessions!
It is so important to build a solid foundation as you learn to play and as you develop your skills. Don't leave this important first step in your learning to am amateur. I want to show you the best technique.
The course uses multiple approaches to understand the geometry of the instrument so you can find those that work best for your individual learning style.
Here's what students are saying:
"This is an excellent course. I am new to bass and gained a lot of value from this material. The explanations were clear and well presented. Thanks Rajiv."
"Great course, I'm halfway and so far it's great, it's easy to understand, and how good you can get really just depends on how much practice you put in, because the info is all there."
"This guy's amazing. He know his stuff and he's so passionate about his craft. He's a bass player's bass player, if you know what I mean. His obvious command of the instrument lends itself towards his methodical and logical teaching approach. I love the fact that we can utilise this course on Udemy. Imagine what face to face lessons with this guy would cost? ...he's obviously a really nice guy and his style is infectious. I've come back to the bass after many years of playing guitar (yes that's right, I crossed over to the dark side). I've missed the bass, and these lessons are just what the Bass doctor ordered to get me back to speed. Woo hoo!"
The Professional Bass Masterclass is designed for students of all levels. The course itself is divided into four levels starting with fundamentals, then moving into intermediate and then advanced techniques, knowledge and skill development. Whether you're a beginner, want to fill in gaps in your knowledge, or advance your skills to whole new levels, this course is designed for you.
This course brings together into one carefully constructed program knowledge from 20 years experience covering elite music school training, session work, touring work, and advanced master classes as well as performance, production and composition frameworks. This course is a vast amount of information gathered over decades in this course ready to unlock mastery for the motivated student.
This course is a comprehensive system for learning to play the bass guitar that brings a broad range of musical information together to teach you the skills to be a musician. If you're looking for bass lessons...great bass lessons...this course has the bass lessons for you.
This course is the most effective and efficient way to learn to play the bass. It is also much more than that. This course is designed to make students into great bassists, and also fully formed musicians; to truly understand music, to understand time and harmony and theory and song-craft, to be able to communicate with other musicians of any instrument, to see the big picture.
At the end of this course you will be able to understand, play and write great bass lines. You will understand all the functions of the bass and have all the tools to fulfill these functions with your own great bass lines — in your own voice. You will be empowered with all the skills and knowledge necessary to hone your craft to become a fully-formed bassist!
Build a solid foundation for mastery of the bass guitar with these lessons.
Prepare yourself for the world of working musicians with great bass lessons and compelling musical instruction with the Professional Bass Masterclass.
These bass lessons include:
Modes for the Bass Guitar, Walking Bass, Triads, Bass Guitar Chords, Bass Guitar Scales, Music Theory, Functions of the Bass, Bass Guitar Techniques for the Left and Right Hand, Chord Construction, Bass Arpeggios, Mobile Scales, The Blues Scale, All Five Pentatonic Shapes for the Bass Guitar, String Selection for the Bass Guitar, Time, Time Signatures and Subdivisions, Linear Scales for the Bass Guitar, Keys and Key Signatures, Chord Inversions, Advanced Bass Technique, Advanced Chord Construction and Music Theory, and much, much more.
Make sure you learn solid technique and build great skills -- AVOID SLOPPY BASS TECHNIQUE and build great habits with this course!
Try the Leading Bass Course. Enroll now and let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to:
- Start playing today!
- Learn the foundations of bass playing
- Develop excellent habits and prevent bad habits from limiting you and your playing!
- Deepen your understanding of the bass and have fun in the process
- Learn the methods used by professional bassists
- Learn the amazing versatility and power of this great instrument
- Become a fully formed musician
- Understand how to master the fretboard
- Learn how to play in a wide variety of styles and settings
- Learn to make an amazing contribution to any jam session
- Learn the skills of the top touring and sessions players
- Learn music theory
- Do NOT take this course if you want to:
- Learn specific songs or riffs
- Aren't willing to put in the time to build up from the basics
I am the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Jupiter Tree Studios and all around lovely human being. I am a graduate of the Musician's Institute with 20 years experience as a recording artist, songwriter and producer. I studied music under the great music pedagogues Carl Schroeder and Ioan Tettle. You can check out some of my most recent work on my new fantasy fiction podcast, The Lost Books.