The Practical Skills To Feeling Good Enough
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will expect to learn the exact skills they need to release the limiting belief of "Not Good Enough" that gets in the way of happiness, work, relationships, and self-esteem.
- The only prerequisite is that the student does not have psychosis. As with all self-development courses, you are advised to consult with your medical professional before embarking on this learning.
This is a course full of practical skills that are easy enough to try during the actual video lecture. You learn as you do. This is not a theory that you can later apply. You learn exactly how whilst you watch your video lesson. After the introductory training to ease you into it, we start with simple, practical skills that can "rewire your brain" (a common descriptive metaphor) and help you do whatever you like without fear stopping you. That party you missed, that interview you didn't attend, that relationship that broke your heart, and more - imagine not having that fear of "not good enough" keeping you in a rut! To bravely go where you want, do what you want, with whom you want, the way you want. Everything is easier when you believe in yourself. And this course teaches you how.
This course uses a unique adaptation of EFT Tapping with a bit of Reiki healing and some common but invaluable wisdom from my hypnosis knowledge. Every lecture consists of an explanatory easy-to-follow video, and a download reminder and easy-to-follow short PDF. Your lectures are as follows:
Find how your course is applied efficiently in real life, get an overview of the course, and download your easy, illustrated How-to guide that you can easily put into practice within minutes.
Learn the role of the subconscious mind, and how EFT Tapping can dislodge limiting beliefs from it.
Find a neat new way to quieten that inner critical voice, literally at your fingertips.
Discover the biggest blocks to feeling good enough. And learn how to release them. You can expect to feel the progress as you apply the new skills along with the easy lecture video.
Imagine your mind as a garden. In this lesson, we weed out the roots underneath the "Not Good Enough" weeds. In their place, immediately will start to grow the most amazing strong flowers and trees, of "I Am Good Enough". Your self-esteem and confidence can then be free to grow.
Learn the one trick you can use to make saying positive affirmations work. Even if you have tried them before and they didn't.
Enjoy your learning and your journey!
- People who want more self-esteem, who want to feel better in themselves, at work, in a relationship, in their leisure activities (such as play better tennis), become more confident in any task (such as driving), and generally release some negative limiting beliefs that get in their way.
- People who want the confidence to do what they want without fear.
- EFT Practitioners who wish to learn how EFT can be adapted and used in flexible ways.
- Tappers who want to feel truly Good Enough!
- Anyone who is limited in their personal or professional life by feelings of not being good enough.
- Anyone who wants a gentle and helpful introductory course to what EFT Tapping can do.
In this lecture, you get an introduction and a flavor of how this course is structured, after which you must download your How-to easy guide, have a quick look inside, and that is all you need to move on to the next lecture. Remember, you do not have to spend months writing essays about your download; it is simply a guide to help you do the next lecture and understand the theory behind it, all in very easy terms and illustrations.
In this lecture, you get a thorough understanding of the role of the subconscious mind, and that not feeling good enough is not your fault at all. You will discover a probably surprising reason why feelings of "Not Good Enough" ended up feeling like a genuine truth. Examples are given, teaching by metaphor. Listen and have your eyes opened, then start a positive tapping with me to prepare for building upon this lecture in the next section. Enjoy your learning and discovery.
Find out what the biggest blocks to feeling good enough are. Then learn how to release them. This builds upon the previous lecture, adding more precise skills to your toolkit. This enables you to take your learning one step further. And of course, it can take your feeling Good Enough journey one step further too. Enjoy your learning and your journey.
Learn how to take out that limiting belief from the root. When it is out of your system, you may be pleasantly surprised by how good you feel. Imagine your mind as a garden. In this lesson, we weed out the roots underneath the "Not Good Enough" weeds. In their place, immediately will start to grow the most amazing strong flowers and trees, of "I Am Good Enough". Your self-esteem and confidence can then be free to grow.